Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Aesdr64e6t

man why is it that newbs cannot even come up with something even a little witty or somewhat smart to say? Now they can't even make words? they must really be sniffin the glue

you should make required posts higher

or add a time that you have to be joined

like a week or 2 days and 10 psots

yeah I def think that we should have some sort of time limit before you can download after being a member...that would eliminate all of the spam. make em be members for 10-30 days...just a suggestion

yea yea

that way i could still download

not that i've downloaded anything yet

but i might and i dont want noobs interfering with my posts if i post about it

yeah i hear you...but they could just have it be from any new members from here on out! It would make it so much better for the people like us who love this site...again it is just a suggestion

oh come one ging, you listen to what we are talking about? Guess not...but at least it is the spam section. I mean can't you type some words other than salty gelatinous meat?

Lol "Spam" Just to get post Points? well im off topic mostly so yeah just like me getting post points :)

I don't think spam can go to a whole new level, I think it pretty much stays at level 1 along with the slimes from

Dragon warrior or Final Fantasy 1 LOL

whats the point of a spam forum

I guess to spam...LOL don't really know for sure. i guess the theory is, that if you follow the rules of spam. it should confine the crappy posts to just these forums. but you know n00bs they always foul things up

no shit but no one likes spam

of course no one likes spam, except the spammy newbs. I think they thrive on it...I think they have to survive by asking stupid questions, and let them do whatever they wan....LOL

You guys make my brain sad.

....can....feel....brain cells.....dying.....why.....me.....LOL

Spam is nice. Three cheers for spam! Hip hip hoorah! Hip hip hoo-- Oh fine guys, don't join in. Bastards.