Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A stream of games

I'm online a lot, I'm on summer vacation and I only have a part time job so Starcraft pretty much runs my life, since Blizzard banned my Diablo II Account I've been working on for 7 years or so I refuse to play WoW or any of that BS. Anyway,

I play a lot of different types of UMS games, I have something like 40mb worth of maps on my hard drive, and I get through quite a few of them. If you're ever online and bored, feel free to message me in US East TheMidnighter, or on MSN - Maikeru.diron_AT_ gmail. com

And this thread has to do with hacking how?

that's an excellent question.

I look forward to an excellent answer, though.

You all should not get to excited about these hacks, I am friends with one of the admins and as word goes they have already began making patch 1.16 and it will be out VERY SHORTLY. The only reason 1.15 is here is to eliminate oblivion, which explains all the bugs for the 1.15 patch if you all were wondering. ;]

Oh yeah, as sad as it does sound, oblivion may never return. Within the next few patches they are going to make it so you have to use BWLauncher to log into bnet. =/

Oh yeah, if you have any questions you can AIM me. My Screen Name is DARKNESS011188 no e-mails please. Do not ask me for it.

Within the next few patches they are going to make it so you have to use BWLauncher to log into bnet. =/

No.

Uhh.. what do you mean no?

mods please do your job and close this topic its getting off topic from what was already off topic.!!!

mods please do your job and close this topic its getting off topic from what was already off topic.!!!

I would have moved it to gaming and deleted the off topic posts, but I don't have access.

Uhh.. what do you mean no?

Blizzard does not support the use of BWL, it is considered a 3rd party program. Idiot......

You all should not get to excited about these hacks, I am friends with one of the admins and as word goes they have already began making patch 1.16 and it will be out VERY SHORTLY.

ZOMG D00D MY UNCLE IS BILL GATES ;)

The only reason 1.15 is here is to eliminate oblivion, which explains all the bugs for the 1.15 patch if you all were wondering.

Why did they not make a patch a few weeks after panic was released then?

You all should not get to excited about these hacks, I am friends with one of the admins and as word goes they have already began making patch 1.16 and it will be out VERY SHORTLY. The only reason 1.15 is here is to eliminate oblivion, which explains all the bugs for the 1.15 patch if you all were wondering. ;]

Oh yeah, as sad as it does sound, oblivion may never return. Within the next few patches they are going to make it so you have to use BWLauncher to log into bnet. =/

Oh yeah, if you have any questions you can AIM me. My Screen Name is DARKNESS011188 no e-mails please. Do not ask me for it.

If you want to make up bullshit like that, please just GTFO.

I'm online a lot, I'm on summer vacation and I only have a part time job so Starcraft pretty much runs my life, since Blizzard banned my Diablo II Account I've been working on for 7 years or so I refuse to play WoW or any of that BS. Anyway,

I play a lot of different types of UMS games, I have something like 40mb worth of maps on my hard drive, and I get through quite a few of them. If you're ever online and bored, feel free to message me in US East TheMidnighter, or on MSN - Maikeru.diron_AT_ gmail. com

Im up for the games :) . Msg in channel clan 951 @USEAST, and if im on, ill be adam591 @USEAST.

dude gen mod really have no access for these kind of crap? at least close it dude. well its dead anyways. ;)

The only person who has access over this section are the Global Mods, Admin, and ViperGtsR3

I like this thread. Lets leave it open. Argue some more. I want to see more of the crap stories this person can come up with. Patch v1.15 is not temporary. The bugs are just little things Blizzard messed up on. The dl status thing is for the Starcraft Leagues. Your icon will be shown in place of your dl status. Read their change logs people. Oblivion may not be remade anymore because Zynastor has stopped working on it. Before you make up crap about knowing an Admin (For all we know it could be Xeno of all people) Please ask the HACK MAKERS themselves. For they are the only ones who know ANYTHING about the future statuses of their hacks. And please stop trying to make bold statements that you aren't even sure of.

BTW, this thread is being moved to the gaming section because it barely has anything to do with hacking. It's just a thread requesting any game challenges. That's it. Dammit you made me look like a total asshole in this post...

Yes, we did. We did indeed. Lol no offence.

*hides behind a rock for protection*

why gaming? why not some spam forum that would be nice at least in bin o junk

BTW, this thread is being moved to the gaming section because it barely has anything to do with hacking. It's just a thread requesting any game challenges. That's it. Dammit you made me look like a total asshole in this post...

Nice call, I would have moved it too :P .

why gaming? why not some spam forum that would be nice at least in bin o junk