Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Flowers

Felt like playing with my camera today and relized I have a few flowers around my house. There a good subject. And something that there are lots of different types.

My Favorites out of these are definitely the rose Pictures.

n518233503_68992_7459.jpg

n518233503_68994_7932.jpg

n518233503_68997_8651.jpg

n518233503_69000_9492.jpg

n518233503_69001_9746.jpg

n518233503_69003_219.jpg

n518233503_69007_1186.jpg

n518233503_69008_1433.jpg

n518233503_69011_2271.jpg

n518233503_69015_3286.jpg

is something wrong with the pixels?

No it's just zoomed in really close and it was getting dark out. Plus The macro Lens I have Does effect the quality of low light pics.

I haven't figured out a good setting to get clear pics in a lower light setting. With the macro lens i can't use flash cause of Vignetting. It a cool effect if desired but in these scenarios I don't want it.

I have taken several great crystal clear pictures in the day time so it's not the camera,rather I just need to figure out setting for shots in the evening.

:grin: prettys

They look really nice. I like the angles on some of them. But, as a tip for future reference, try not to get things like that blue (trashcan?) in the picture with the pink one.

Yea I relize that lol. Normally i do look for those things. Just didn't cross my mind.

1 3 4 5 7 8 are pretty good ;) .

your point?

It's off my facebook profile...

the one on the facebook is pretty good, but you really gotta put these into photoshop and play with the levels and saturation. PLEASE GET PS PLEASE and for evening shots just use tripod... a lot of those look like they are shot circe f-5.6 which works for some but with flower pics they arent getting the justice they deserve! are you using autofocus? cu zon the last ones it looks kinda like the composition is right but then the focus is on the petal and that just kills it.

nice all i can say is the pixels are not so good. but they look great.

your point?

It's off my facebook profile...

Wait...do you think I'm calling you a pussy?

Cuz im not.

I'm saying that flower looks like one

thats nice. i wish flowers grew around where i live icon_sad.gif

For the members that didn't know this, you can right click on one of the pictures and there is an option for putting that picture as the Desktop Background.

For the members that didn't know this, you can right click on one of the pictures and there is an option for putting that picture as the Desktop Background.

Pretty sure everyone who owns a computer knows that... (If not I feel sorry for them)

Wait...do you think I'm calling you a pussy?

Cuz im not.

I'm saying that flower looks like one

HA HA oh ok i wasn't sure what you meant.

Whoa dude, it worked! Thanks for the tip... :P