Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Cloak Hydralist

Well i been a member for a long time but i just never really found a glitch or something that will help you guys (Ghoztcraft members/staff) but i hope this will help you guys out.

this game was played on Tarpit D with me and a few guys, unfornately i was drop due to my connection so i just continue the game. i hope u guys will see the cloak hydralisk as i found this little unique glitch playing in USEAST. feel free to email me. found June 15, 2007 12:47 50secs, used Fraps 5 to record. Sorry i only put it on 10 fps so it is pretty laggy i guess... i am still uploading these 2 video onto google.com so ill reupdate this post once i am done with uploading them.

Here screenshots also... :P

cloakhydra1.gif

cloakhydra.jpg

Edited at 4:26PM (USEASTERN)

Alright here is the first video i did with fraps, it didnt turn out too good when i uploaded it onto google.com but u will still be able to see it.

..:: VIDEO 1 ::.. (170 MB)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=18...08960&hl=en

..:: VIDEO 2 ::.. (278.5 MB)

still uploading at 50% aproximatly

Edited by i like horny gurls

Hmm...once I see the videos I'll believe it. It looks like you maybe just photoshopped the pictures? :-/

Could have just been a client side graphical glitch, did other people in game notice the cloaked hydra or just you?

As he said before, he was dropped from the game so he continued to play the game by himself.

sooo uhhh u never stated how u did it.... if u said what happend before the hydra "cloaked" it would be greatly appreciated

This isn't really that new unless he found another to do it.. But it's pretty simple. You just do the cloak a zerg unit with an arbiter, in this case an arbiter. After you have cloaked it you would then do the stacking unit process. Simple as that. It's pretty useful, I'd do it playing golems and they be like "Wtf!?!?" lol, it's funny.

okay i just updated my recent post so i hope u like it... and it is not edited and i didnt use photoshop haha..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=18...08960&hl=en

google like distorted my fraps video so if u still dotn believe u can download it through me but it is big and i got slow upload and download speed.... but if u still insist i will send it to you...

Do it again, and I will believe it.

Hmm...this could be fake and it could not be fake....

You didn't record exactly how you got the Hydralisk to NOT show up.

The Hydralisk could just be way near the bottom of the map, and you were just clicking way at the top, and then hitting "S" on your keyboard to stop him.

I would have believed that video if you would have managed to get a kill with that Hydralisk.

:-/ I still don't believe you.

I dont think he knows how to do this, I think hes just saying "look what happend to my hydra in game"

If thats the case, then this isnt helpful at all lol

this is already an explained glitch, when ever it is attempted a disc happenns to you, no1 else. but it says they got disc, altho its just y. basicly if u'v burrowed a hydra whiel an arbiters cloak is over it, and just as it moves out, u un burrow ur unit gets cloaked.. but its been patched and u get disc.. now in the screenie i dont c any arbes so it could be the wraith... or the arb might have been there just not in the screen. i think most of u guys prolly herd bout this glitch, unless this was done totaly differrently, thats the only explanation i can give.

He was probably controlling a hotkeyed unit....

EDIT: Under careful scrutiny this video apparently is legit. Although it would be nice to know how you did that.

Wow thats very cool :)

We still have no way of knowing how you did that. You could have used IceCC to do that...

My bet is that this was just a client side glitch/hack. you didn't save the replay?

We still have no way of knowing how you did that. You could have used IceCC to do that...

IceCC?

My bet is that this was just a client side glitch/hack. you didn't save the replay?

The replay is probably saved, due the the fact that SC now saves EVERY replay from every game you play.

doesn't it only save the most recent replay? so if he played a game since this game and didn't bother to save manually, it would have been over written?

The replay is probably saved, due the the fact that SC now saves EVERY replay from every game you play.

You got a point there, I want to see the replay.

doesn't it only save the most recent replay? so if he played a game since this game and didn't bother to save manually, it would have been over written?

Yeah actually I think that's how it works..I'm too lazy/busy at the moment to check though. xD

I think it's real, I mean why would he go through the hassle of making the post and recording the videos and uploading them. But if there's a replay you saved you can probably use that to see how it happened I'm guessing.

I think it's real, I mean why would he go through the hassle of making the post and recording the videos and uploading them. But if there's a replay you saved you can probably use that to see how it happened I'm guessing.

It isn't that hard to make videos like that.

the video didnt clear anything out to me it was blurry and seems crappy.

Look at the minimap throughout the video...

rofl can u tell us how the hydralist cloak

He doesn't know how he did it and it's probably Client Side only.

By the way, I just watched the video again, and it's not fake. You can tell when he says "watch it now" and then you can see in the Middle Top area of the map, in the top right of that area, you can see the Hydra attacking.