Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft Beta

Hello people!

I have come across a copy of Starcraft beta, but it is a multiplayer Battle.net edition only. since it obviously cant connect and play on normal bnet, i want to find a way to connect it to the USHack server if it is at all possible! if you don't have sc beta i can give u a copy of it to help connect it to the server. I really want to play this and i think it will be loads of fun!

thanks for help!

sc beta... or sc2 beta?

>_>

Original StarCraft Beta, NOT sc2 :grin:

(ps) the beta version is 12.24.97 D

Edited by Lost

i will give to anyone but you cant play it unless we find a way to make it connect to the private server

Ask XGhozt and MasterX about connecting to the private server

i don't know how to find them.. ill wait to see when they come read this and post

PM me a copy of it, I don't know how it works so I can't really help.

I don't think it will, but if you really want me to try..

XGhozt cannot help to make it connect to the server

if anyone can help i have scbeta in a winzip file message to me on AIM ( werty1200 ) and i will try to send it to you. the file is 208MB in size and u can instal and run the game with virtual daemon tools.

making it connect will involve some kind of file editing.

Don't worry don't worry MasterX knowns all, i'll post tommrow after work i just gotta find my Beta and the files

Upload the file to www.upload2.net and pm me a copy.

He sent me the game. It sux without bnet XD It has no star edit, no single player mode, and the multiplayer only has a bnet option, no lan nothing. There is NO way to play it unless you have a connection to an old Bnet server.

is there anway how Ghoztcraft.net cna make there own b.net ?

We already have our own Private Server.... U.S.Hack... That is what this section of the forum is for. Now we have to get a Beta Bnet Edition working on the same server...

masterx probably has the stuff to get it working though

Don't worry don't worry MasterX knowns all, i'll post tommrow after work i just gotta find my Beta and the files
Edited by Lost

Upload the file to www.uploads.net and pm me a copy.

that doesnt appear to be a file uploading site.. can somone tell me a website where i can upload it easily? when i do, ill post a link here for download

that doesnt appear to be a file uploading site.. can somone tell me a website where i can upload it easily? when i do, ill post a link here for download

Sorry, I think some fag edited my post. It originally said to upload it at http://www.upload2.net

i would say http://eternal-filez.net but that won't take files bigger then 8 megs, bugs :S.

sadly i can't find where i got my beta, but i did learn of a tool that lets you connecto to the real battle.net with the beta, that i can't find either but i shall keep looking.

K... how about this....

Megauploads

or

Xdrive?

Lol...

There is nowhere that will allow me to upload beta.. the zipped file is 208 MB in size...

megaupload lets up to 500 mb, but fck that, put on an ftp. most have liek 1 gb free/

that website doesnt seem to be finnished yet...

megaupload lets up to 500 mb, but fck that, put on an ftp. most have liek 1 gb free/

i went there, and its uploading files to send to someone's email which is not what i wanted to do

that website doesnt seem to be finnished yet...

i went there, and its uploading files to send to someone's email which is not what i wanted to do

http://www.xdrive.com/

all you have to do is create an account...

upload it there... they give you 5 gigs...