Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Need a logo

Can someone make me a logo for http://draxhax.tk/

Its because that I tried billions of times but I just can't make the logo and banner just because of complicating sites and all that shit.

Page takes a while to load...

Still loading...

Still loading... ... ... ...

Yawn :-O *yawn*

DraxhaxBG.jpg

Yeah it's big, just get someone to resize it?

umm can you say reported?? your sites going too be taken down soon mr.cheapass nuled priick. J/K IPB NEVER DOES ANYTHING TO PEOPLE WHO HACK IT JUST LIKE STARCRAFT.

LMAO did someone actualy just register here to tell Dragoon he has an illegal version of IPB. What an idiot....

looks like a fuck nuber wanting to make a fucking stink oh pussy

LMAO did someone actualy just register here to tell Dragoon he has an illegal version of IPB. What an idiot....

I THINK SO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl.

I THINK SO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl.

only use rofl once gooner is at least trying anyway i cant help ask someone else.

do you have the copyright to that image????? lol jk

Hey gooner this is for mouthing off to me whenever i log in aim, ure put on ignore now btw thank god for that. Also for asking for my cell number lmao like i would ever give u that u messed up fucker. and yeah bud i made u a little thing for ure site i think u might like, u can + rep me for it l8ter.

G00ner <------- Click