Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bug in trillian?

I found a really weird bug on accident..

It scared the shit out of me.

I was talking to Uentil for a while, and we direct connected. But the thing is.. He and I both clicked the DC button and so we both had the option to click "accept" to continu the DC. However, Since he had done it first, it allowed me to accpet it and he never had to.

Then, a few hours later I accidently clicked the direct connect button while talking to masterx, and Uentil was still on the other tab in the window. Now, Since I had clicked the DC button on both. When masterx accepte the DC after I clicked it on accident it DC'ed us. But, here is the thing, I clicked cancel on the DC on my end because it was an accident.

Next thing I know it switched my tab over to Uentil and said "now directly connected", which is weird, because now its saying all my messages are being recieved from masterx are actually uentil. I could tell it was him talking becuase of the way he was typing his messages, but it say it was uentil..

And to top if all off Uentil was offline.

You might have to read that a few times to understand..

TEXT MESSAGES:

| 04:26 | *** XGhozt wants to directly connect.

| 04:16 | XGhoz: oops

| 04:26 | *** GmMaster direct connection is closed.

| 04:16 | XGhozt: it thinks it a giant image

| 04:17 | XGhozt: well any ideas mr ie7 user.

NOW MY TABS GOT SWITCHED

| 04:13 | *** NOTE: This user is offline. Your messages will most likely *not* be received!

| 04:13 | *** Uentil is now directly connected.

| 04:16 | Uentil: well reflections work

| 04:16 | XGhozt: wtf?

| 04:19 | XGhozt: who the hell am i talking to

| 04:19 | XGhozt: masterx?

| 04:19 | Uentil: ya...

| 04:21 | XGhozt: srry for yelling i think i found a bug in trillian

| 04:21 | XGhozt: holy crap

Questions:

What if Uentil was online?

- Would he and masterx have received the messages at the same time as well as me received messages from both of them in the same window?

That is SOOOOO messed up.......I WANNA TRY THAT!!!!

Reading that gave me a headache.

Mind control...

My trillian doesn't even work it says im connected but people can't IM me and i can't view any online friends. >.>

That dint happen to me.. 0.o