Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Mod] Age Of Evolution

AoE

A Starcraft Modification By Excalibur

Welcome to AoE, my first and only currently finished Modification. AoE was started nearly a year ago and was finished a few months ago.

Whats changed:

The races are now Dyne, Arganos and Intellian/Protectorate. The Dyne are a cyborg, collective intelligence. Their leader is a program stored in a super computer on their home world. Each Dyne is hooked into that computer, as is every building and machine of war they weild to dispatch their foes.

The Arganos are a fallen, mutated strain of Protectorates that are scattered about the universe. They live in swarm-like tribes, burrowing into whatever landscape they inhabit. Their creatures are vicious and deadly. A leader of any kind is not clear.

The Intellians are a form of Alien that are small, and weak physically. Their mental capabilites are where they excell and as such their ships and tanks are of amazing design. Close relations with the Protectorates, a republic of aliens with heightened technology, have lead to their cultures being merged. The Protectorates vast empire encases the Intellians within a safe warp-protected nexus, allowing them to produce machines for the Protectorate warriors.

The GRPs:

For anyone who doesnt know, all units and buildings in Starcraft are in the GRP format. Any custom units are from other mods, all buildings are done by myself. Please note ive advanced quite a bit since this mod was released. Alot of GRPs are off-center or have an old teching or upgrading overlay going when they are used, but i dont feel its anything game-play altering.

The battles:

Nearly all units are made with a faster weaker attack. Each race has a super unit that is a heavy, long ranged beast of a fighter. Be warned, they take alot of supply and recources to construct and are not very expendable. (Ultralisks/Devours Tanks/Battlecruisers, Carriers/Interceptors)

Downloads:

Special Edition

Edited by Excalibur

Grafted Release for 1.14 only.

Did you get firgraft or somthing??

Did you get firgraft or somthing??

As a member of MM i am automatically qualified for testing of Beta Releases of FireGraft. So in short yes, and it is a wonderful tool. DoA has been quoted as saying a 1.15 release is upcoming.

Dude, this looks pretty cool. GJ :ph34r:

+rep

Nice, I love the protoss(intellians?) buildings.

Will there be a public release of firegraft anytime soon? I have started modding a long time ago, and just started again, and I'm stuck using stargraft and the buggy memgraft.

Nice, I love the protoss(intellians?) buildings.

Will there be a public release of firegraft anytime soon? I have started modding a long time ago, and just started again, and I'm stuck using stargraft and the buggy memgraft.

From my previous post:

"DoA has been quoted as saying a 1.15 FireGraft release is coming soon."

If he gives us permission to give out the 1.14 at any time before then, i promise to give you a copy.

I got 1.14 copy but, liek he said, no permission to give it out.

I have troubles with it anyways >_>

I can't get it to work AND to load the dat files >_>

I got 1.14 copy but, liek he said, no permission to give it out.

I have troubles with it anyways >_>

I can't get it to work AND to load the dat files >_>

Contact me on AIM/MSN if you have them, and ill be happy to help.

Interesting I'll have to try this.