Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

2500 broken 360's a day

preach brother preach.

those are usualy people who are playing for 8 hours+ at a time :\ i play on my freinds all the time for hours w/o any problem at all : P

seems noobs don't know how to take care of a nice piece of hardware pity cause the 360 pwns and i have never had any problems what so ever with mine =/ and i play it a lot.

2500 noobs a day? I believe the excuse "people dont know how to take care of there system" only works when the #s are small...

And thats the UK alone, I wonder how the numbers are in the US, and even world wide :P

Microshaft and Xbots just dont want to admit that there console has an overheating problem and a faulty design lol

Microshaft and Xbots just dont want to admit that there console has an overheating problem and a faulty design lol

They don't because IT DOESNT. My 360 AND XBOX have NEVER overheated and the only bad thing about 360 is if you move it wile in gameplay, the disc scratches, but that even happens on a normal computer.

I am so glad I didn't waste my hard earned cash on a stupid machine.