Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fuck you! .!. .!. Fuck you!

I love to see you burn in hell with your dick.

Why do you want to see his dick burn in hell?

Why do you want to see his dick burn in hell?

wut? u got a problem with that?

tell you what. why don't you take that back and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. ALL UP YOUR ASS

goon go beat microscopic shit to a gay orgy kk thx bi

Sorry but text cannot be shoved up someone's ass. (You should take another try at physics)

Lets do it... awww satisfying now fuck you Ruler of alldumbshits

I love to see you burn in hell with your dick.

ya your a fucking idoit you FIXED WHAT I SAID WHEN you quoted your a little 12 fucking bitch. 16 my ass your a little parrot that learned a new from his dad FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. say something else you little bastard. if you plan on quoting me and fix again i will fix all your fucking FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

Sorry but text cannot be shoved up someone's ass. (You should take another try at physics)

haha very funny

now go fuck yourself you dickshit out of a lifesized dickface

haha very funny

now go fuck yourself you dickshit out of a lifesized dickface

I'd be more offended if that made any sense.

ya your a fucking idoit you FIXED WHAT I SAID WHEN you quoted your a little 12 fucking bitch. 16 my ass your a little parrot that learned a new from his dad FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. say something else you little bastard. if you plan on quoting me and fix again i will fix all your fucking FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

I'm not a parrot you bisexual fuck.

I got the balls to say FUCK YOU

wut now?

I'm not a parrot you bisexual fuck.

I got the balls to say FUCK YOU

wut now?

Since when does it take balls to say "Fuck you" over the internet?

LMAO. you and your fuck you your the fucking little on a comp that gets rapped by his father every night in the ass then get beat up when you go out side so you have to call people from over the comp. XGhozt EVEN SAYS YOUR A LITTLE FUCK TARD ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT.

LMAO Gooner is so fucking pathetic damn ure parents must be imbarassed to say ure there son

LMAO Gooner is so fucking pathetic damn ure parents must be imbarassed to say ure there son

Yeah he probably has them on his "hit list".

LMAO. you and your fuck you your the fucking little on a comp that gets rapped by his father every night in the ass then get beat up when you go out side so you have to call people from over the comp. XGhozt EVEN SAYS YOUR A LITTLE FUCK TARD ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT.

hey fuck you

stop bullshitting things that don't even happen you fagbag.

now fuck you

:o h4x

hey fuck you

stop bullshitting things that don't even happen you fagbag.

now fuck you

hmm he made a post about your ANNOYING phone calls. he talk about you in shout box when your not on. and again your little fucking fag parrot get a new word you fuck nut.

Lmfao didnt know an ugly little nerdy kid could be so angry inside. Lol i could poke u and u would drop to the ground and again...please go kill ureself

oh really? show me it u dumbbitch fagbag

now got something to say for you.

fuck you too now wut? I said FUCK YOU!!

he is angry because he finally realized that getting raped from both of his dads is he meaning gay. Witch he probably does not know what gay means since he doesnt know what masturbate is..... he is a Bitch to everyone on the comp and off the comp. "i changed" ya only thing you changed is you get it in the mouth instead of your pussy.

he is angry because he finally realized that getting raped from both of his dads is he meaning gay. Witch he probably does not know what gay means since he doesnt know what masturbate is..... he is a Bitch to everyone on the comp and off the comp. "i changed" ya only thing you changed is you get it in the mouth instead of your pussy.

LMFAO ^^ so true

hey fuck you now fuck off u nigger fuck

[00:01] tmzoids: ban gooner

[00:01] h4x0r_4_lif3: uhhh i cant idiot

[00:01] h4x0r_4_lif3: im not a mod anymore

[00:01] tmzoids: i want him fucked banned

[00:02] h4x0r_4_lif3: why

[00:02] h4x0r_4_lif3: this is fun

[00:02] tmzoids: he is a fucking idiot

[00:02] h4x0r_4_lif3: so?

[00:02] h4x0r_4_lif3: besides even if i COULD

[00:02] h4x0r_4_lif3: ban hm

[00:03] h4x0r_4_lif3: him*