Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Microsoft Admits *ALL* Xbox360's Ar

That's pretty gay.

lmao why did they do that can they get in trouble for that?

Took them long enough to admit it ;)

thats right biatches!

If I was a big company I would procrastinate on telling the public something I sold was defective or had an issue.

wounder how this will affect the other systems...... wii is going to kick both of there asses lol!!!!

The firm will extend the warranty coverage from one to three years to compensate consumers, but does not plan to instate a recall or exchange programme.

right, so what there saying is that people have payed £300+ on something that is faulty, and they aren't going to do anything about it... thats just ridiculous... I'm glad i didn't buy one now.

I want to get an Elite, but after I saw this, not too anxious to buy a Microsoft Product.

I want to get an Elite, but after I saw this, not too anxious to buy a Microsoft Product.

Get a PS3 60gb then...only $20 more :D

As soon as I get a job, which is hopefully pretty quick, I just applied at some places, I'm going to get a Ps3 maybe a Wii and I'd like an Elite, but I'm gonna wait a while so if there is some random problems I'll hopefully know before I buy the product.

i could go to a shop now n buy a PS3 if i wanted 2, but too be honest, i really don't want to waste my money, I'm happy with my pc, :D just gonna keep upgrading this, soon ill be getting a 21" flat screen, sorry for going a bit off topic :)

Ahh interesting Poply.

Wow, this fucking sucks X_x...

I returned my xbox for the same deal once.` Now it might happen again?!

Fuck them... God fucking damnit.

Gues I'll save my pennies and get a ps3 :-/

Too bad SCEE has nothing to do with SCEA :D Plus a spokesperson for SCEA denied that "rumor"

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=c...27&Itemid=2

Plus...since when does SCEE call the shots for SCEA? :)

**EDIT**

More proof proving that rumor false

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/07/13/...-clarification/

meh if my new 1 breaks ill just ship it in on the warranty and get another and ill keep doing it till it gets fixed cause im to cheep to buy a ps3 plus i need a 360 for halo 3 >.<

my cousins and friend had to wait 3 months before then him his xbox back..

Yea I was reading on these xbox forums, some guy's 360 broke and he was asking how long it took for the return process, and a guy replied and said anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. I mean it's nice and all free repair and stuff for 3 years, but trust me, I really don't think its worth it going through the hassle of having to keep replacing 360's, the whole RMA process can be frustrating at times, I've had to RMA my video card about 3 times, and each time I did it took like a month to get back (lifetime warranty on my card)

http://www.xbox360forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Check out those forums...it'll speak for its self

My cousin had to go through 5 xboxs already lol.

now i wonder where all the little faggots who say xbox360>ps3 went, cuz i think its time you guys admit ps3>360.

now i wonder where all the little faggots who say xbox360>ps3 went, cuz i think its time you guys admit ps3>360.

Xbot's only defense is "well at least we have a 3 year warranty and free repairs!!" and I say..."have fun waiting weeks & weeks without your console every time it breaks"

Then they'll usually change the subject too "PS3 got no good games coming out!!" and I give them a nice list of upcoming exclusive titles...and then ask them to give me a list of theres, and either A) they ignore my request, :D the list they give me has multiplatform games, or C) there list has less titles then I posted.

Then...."ps3 still sucks!"

It gets annoying talking to 360 fanboys cause they always seem to be in denial with what's going on lol and they seem to be running out of stuff to complain about....there's even the group of Xbots who still think they're getting MGS4....

This isn't the flame board.

Xbot's only defense is "well at least we have a 3 year warranty and free repairs!!" and I say..."have fun waiting weeks & weeks without your console every time it breaks"

Then they'll usually change the subject too "PS3 got no good games coming out!!" and I give them a nice list of upcoming exclusive titles...and then ask them to give me a list of theres, and either A) they ignore my request, :D the list they give me has multiplatform games, or C) there list has less titles then I posted.

Then...."ps3 still sucks!"

It gets annoying talking to 360 fanboys cause they always seem to be in denial with what's going on lol and they seem to be running out of stuff to complain about....there's even the group of Xbots who still think they're getting MGS4....

When an xbox fan boy says ps3 has no good games, and you give a list of upcoming games, you only further prove their point.