Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Microsoft Admits *ALL* Xbox360's Ar

wounder how this will affect the other systems...... wii is going to kick both of there asses lol!!!!

PC Gaming > Wii > PS3 and 360

i could go to a shop now n buy a PS3 if i wanted 2, but too be honest, i really don't want to waste my money, I'm happy with my pc, :P just gonna keep upgrading this, soon ill be getting a 21" flat screen, sorry for going a bit off topic :P

Indeed. PC Gaming FTW!

Wow, this fucking sucks X_x...

I returned my xbox for the same deal once.` Now it might happen again?!

Fuck them... God fucking damnit.

Gues I'll save my pennies and get a ps3 :-/

I need some pennies, too. Spare some change, good sir?

meh if my new 1 breaks ill just ship it in on the warranty and get another and ill keep doing it till it gets fixed cause im to cheep to buy a ps3 plus i need a 360 for halo 3 >.<

I thought the warranty only lasted one year, and a little after that one year, that's when they start to die.

My cousin had to go through 5 xboxs already lol.

He's lucky they were all in the warranty

now i wonder where all the little faggots who say xbox360>ps3 went, cuz i think its time you guys admit ps3>360.

Yes, the console it's self: PS3 > 360, however 360 Games > PS3 Games. GG. Games on the console > Game Console.

You guys read this user's comment?

The 360 will only fail if you keep it locked up in a tight confined space where the heat can't escape. If you keep your unit on a shelf where air can flow around it easily and the fan can pull in fresh air, it won't overheat. Unfortunately, the unit is very loud because of the hi-powered fan and most people want to keep it in a cabinet to cut the noise. I just turn the volume up really loud.
But then again...

I keep my 360 in an AC'd room out in the open, and it just stopped working while i was playing crackdown. There should be a recall.

You never know. :-/

PC Gaming > Wii > PS3 and 360

Indeed. PC Gaming FTW!

I thought the warranty only lasted one year, and a little after that one year, that's when they start to die.

Yes, the console it's self: PS3 > 360, however 360 Games > PS3 Games. GG. Games on the console > Game Console.

I agree PC Gaming > consoles...but that only applies to people with good rigs and can run the newest games coming out...and please dont put the Wii in the same category as the PS3 & 360...the Wii is in its own little category :ermm:

I agree 360 games > PS3 games....for now, but that'll soon change in the upcoming months

And the 360 warranty has been changed to 3 years, but that only applies to consoles that crap out from the "ring of death"

well.... if i play forza 2 for a few weeks I'm SURE it'll "crap out".

The only thing Microsoft dont fail at is failing.

lol xthar nice avy....

on topic: well... that is kinda true but still sony is no better in my opinion not that it really matters that much

"EB Games Australia Issues Total 360 Recall"

http://kotaku.com/gaming/two-weeks/eb-game...call-278562.php

And Poply...if you actually read what I put in quotes, you would have clearly noticed it says "PS3 got no good games coming out!"

k thx :P

I can't see how you'd already know that an unfinished game will be a good one.

he used hax

Anyway PS3 is flopy design, Xbox360 is bad design, the wii just sounds funny

PS3 with a lil hardware changes should be 8th gen

I can't see how you'd already know that an unfinished game will be a good one.

By watching game play videos, you're able to get a general idea on how the game will look, play, and feel. :P

By watching game play videos, you're able to get a general idea on how the game will look, play, and feel. :P

Only to a very limited extent. Surely not enough to be able to know whether a game will be good when its finished.

Well it may be limited to you...but for others like myself, I'm able to get a good grasp on the game and I'm able to make some pretty accurate/safe assumptions...its rare that I'm off. A game like Lost Planet for example, I thought it was going to be a pretty good game, but then reading reviews, seeing it getting scored low, and then hearing from 360 owners who've played the game on how the game wasn't so great and sucked...I was surprised myself lol but ah well, cant be right 100% of the time

But anyways like I said before, some people are able to get a good understanding of a game by watching someone play through it , and able to say "wow that game looks good" others like yourself, I guess have a hard time doing that, but oh wells

Well it may be limited to you...but for others like myself, I'm able to get a good grasp on the game and I'm able to make some pretty accurate/safe assumptions...its rare that I'm off. A game like Lost Planet for example, I thought it was going to be a pretty good game, but then reading reviews, seeing it getting scored low, and then hearing from 360 owners who've played the game on how the game wasn't so great and sucked...I was surprised myself lol but ah well, cant be right 100% of the time

But anyways like I said before, some people are able to get a good understanding of a game by watching someone play through it , and able to say "wow that game looks good" others like yourself, I guess have a hard time doing that, but oh wells

All assumptions. Assumptions about me and assumptions that most/all ps3 games you say are good exclusives, will indeed come out as good exclusives. Anyways, we're getting too off topic. If you really love bashing the console with the most sales and most good games that much, then take it to the console wars.

lol consoles suck anyways theyre just getting to become one big headache after the other they should all just turn to computers and usb adaptor stuff for the controllers i mean seriously i dont see a point in buying a $300+ system and buying games for additional 50 bucks no matter how good they might be in a year or two the company will just come out with another system and say its better graphics and better feel and all that but if they all concentrate on computers it would be a lot easier for all of us o.o and i would never get a xbox for that matter i just dont trust microsoft sony ftw even if it ends up sucking... the only reason i like the wii is cuz of ssbb nuff said

All assumptions. Assumptions about me and assumptions that most/all ps3 games you say are good exclusives, will indeed come out as good exclusives. Anyways, we're getting too off topic. If you really love bashing the console with the most sales and most good games that much, then take it to the console wars.

Of coarse they're assumptions...but when writers, and many other PS3 owners are assuming the same thing...I think it's a pretty good assumption...even when 360 owners are commenting on how some upcoming PS3 games are looking good...

Actually...the PS2 has most worldwide sales and I think it's still outselling the 360 (might be wrong)... & also, last I checked, posting news like this isn't bashing...Its not like the OP or myself was like "HAHA TAKE THAT XFLOP 360!1PWNED NUBS!11 CONSOLE SUCKS!!" News like what the OP & myself posted, should be something 360 owners should be concerned about, as well as consumers who are looking or thinking of getting a 360.

If you cant face the facts and accept the truth...then I'm sorry you're just a fanboy in denial :ermm:

PS: After going through the posts here, no console bashing took place, only 360 fanboy bashing so I'm not sure where you see console bashing... :search:

You keep bringing up the ps3. The ps3 really has very little place in a section called "xbox".

And how is that console bashing? :P

You keep bringing up the ps3. The ps3 really has very little place in a section called "xbox".

its to be expected theres basically two groups of people in this world of console those that like xbox and those that like the playstations you cant have 1 topic without discussing the other as youll see in any console magazine its all about competition if playstation didnt exist and it was just xbox maybe they wouldve taken their time in designing it and releasing it.... of course here i go talking about something i have limited to no knowledge about id agree with you if you flame me at this point i mean freedom of speech can only go so far..

And how is that console bashing? :P

because its degrading to the console.

its to be expected theres basically two groups of people in this world of console those that like xbox and those that like the playstations you cant have 1 topic without discussing the other as youll see in any console magazine its all about competition if playstation didnt exist and it was just xbox maybe they wouldve taken their time in designing it and releasing it.... of course here i go talking about something i have limited to no knowledge about id agree with you if you flame me at this point i mean freedom of speech can only go so far..

I'm sure it's not too hard to talk about the 360 without bringing up the ps3. I know i've done it plenty of times.

because its degrading to the console.

How is it degrading the console if I'm not or anyone else directly bashing it? Your logic makes no sense...

How is it degrading the console if I'm not or anyone else directly bashing it? Your logic makes no sense...

That doesn't make sense. I just said how you were bashing it, and then you asked, "how am i bashing (degrading) it if I'm not directly bashing it?"

Meaning, what bad things have I said about the 360? Only bad things I've said, were about 360 fanboys :P

Meaning, what bad things have I said about the 360? Only bad things I've said, were about 360 fanboys :P

When you bring up nothing but bad news about the 360 it's degrading.

So why not comment on Vudoo? He's the OP and the one who posted a bigger news story then mine :P

So why not comment on Vudoo? He's the OP and the one who posted a bigger news story then mine :P

Because you brought up the ps3.

:P You brought it up more then I did...plus the only mention of the PS3 in my post when I posted my news article, was only in response to you.