Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Batter up.

Just making the first thread in the new sports section. anyway from the title you can see that this topic will be about baseball. anyway I like baseball but i think its funnier going to a game then watching on the tv my favorite team is the cubs!!! always been a cubs fan never a sox fan :ermm:. well post your favorite teams and discuss baseball!

A's all the way. :D

Baseball is pretty boring. <3 football all the way.

Padres own you all tho. : P

when is the last time one of these teams one the world series lol.

meh i don't really care for baseball i like foot ball more so i guess i agree with lp's first part

btw cripp you should talk ghozt into making u mod of the sports forums...

good idea but i was planing on taking over the 10k post.....

believe it or not, but you don't get baseball in england :) we have cricket, its a bit like baseball, just a bit, well, different! :D

believe it or not, but you don't get baseball in england :) we have cricket, its a bit like baseball, just a bit, well, different! :D

No one cares about cricket.

GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOME TEAM! WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO.

we must leave close well not like next store.... when was the last time one of your teams won the world series...

No one cares about cricket.

Cricket > You

ON TOPIC: Mets > All

The cubs are gonna go all the way this year!

Going to a baseball game or playing it is alot better then watching on TV to me TV baseball is something hell would show as torture. If I had to pick a team as my favorite it would probably be the twin

Yankees ^_^

PINGPONG :D

Nice SPam, Jackass.

Cubs and DiamondBacks.

Cubs for lyfe tho.

Laugh it up. T_T

anyway I like baseball but i think its funnier going to a game then watching on the tv :ermm:. well post your favorite teams and discuss baseball!

Agreed. I love playing and watching baseball. My favorite team is the Yankees.

I wouldn't have known that "batter up" is baseball. I dislike baseball, just like I dislike soccer and basketball, especially watching them. Though I hate playing basketball because it kinda makes no sense and soccer because I'm scared I will die in a way while I'm there. So yeah. Never played Baseball, but I never understood the game itself, so it's not such a great loss for me.

I meant soccer too. I'm scared that someone will shoot me in the head, my neck will break and I will either die or I won't be able to move my legs or something because of a game I hate.

man I live in Los Angeles and always is and always will be a Los Angeles fan. BOTH The ANGELS and The DODGERS!!! w00t!!!

I don't actually understand why people actually cheer for teams. They don't manipulate anything. Nothing happens except for selling a shitload of tickets to people who want to watch people playing a game.

im not a fan of baseball but id have to go mets and giants :thumbsup: :grin: