Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

super smash bros melee

anyone play? if so list your characters that you are good with in order from best to worst and what your favorite course is and w/e else you want to post about the game.

Samus, Peach, Sheik, Marth, Young Link.

Final Destination FTW!!!

hnm... kirby! pickatchu, mario, falco, fox, the little psychic guy, nes isn't it?

yea FD rules!!!

Edited by g-reaper

hnm... kirby! pickatchu, mario, falco, fox, the little psychic guy, nes isn't it?

yea FD rules!!!

ness to be exact lol so your best is kirby?! most just pick jiggs if they like kirby considering jiggly puff is kirby with super attacks o.o

how can we play? u need the nintendo internet plug? i got wireless internet on computer and wii

my faviorte people

fox ,dr.mario ,lugi ,mario ,falcon ,c.falcon ,link ,baby link, roy ,

and some more others

yea, but kirby is old school! who wants to be a singing shitomon?! nah, l like the way kirby can take other peoples powers :D and its amazing combo kicks :)

he may be old school but no one uses him over jiggs in tourneys. theres no point in using a jiggs that cant scream aka kirby o.o my friend uses jiggs hes pretty good with her pisses me off losing to a floating balloon like piece of $hit.

Kirby pwned in the original Smash Bros...then they nerfed him in melee :D But In melee I'm best w/ Zelda/Shiek & Mewtoo 8)