Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why Rap Sucks

Good job Kenshyn, Most the time I hate your posts because they maily piss me off...

But honestly this is a great post and makes a VERY VERY Valid point. I don't care if you like rap or hate it, it's all a matter of what has happened to rap these days. 50 Cent, wth? He's an ex-drug dealer, been shot at, and is making money for bullshit songs that make girls look like sextoys and and objects to a collection. The most pitiful part about that is that most girls want to be his GF, when in fact he probably has more than one, isn't faithful, a douche-bag, and will only give you material possesions.

Next, What kind of name is that? I mean, are you only worth 50 cents? What did you sell your drugs 50c a pound? Cmon, get some ingenuity! Is he just doing a bad Elvis pout, or was he born that way?

Lastly, all you who think new rap is great really need to get your head out of your asses and look back to the old stuff!

(ReApErZ_TRiUmPH @ Jul 22 2007, 07:26 PM) post_snapback.giffunny how you quote Gunit THE FAKEST RAP IN THE FUCKIN WORLD that nigga iz a gay bitch

it funny how suberb kids care so much about it the reason u dont like it is u dont understand it and never will u will never witness something that the cops will want to know about even if u do youll prolly snitch i am not black but as a spick i have a say in it also so dont get that twisted u will never gang bang and if u say u do ur prolly a fake ass internet faggot that think he can act hard cause he got an fps 80 let me give u a list of examples of rap that ruin it: pop lock and drop it fucking homo, candy shop anything qunit u know is just garbage and basically everything you see in B.E.T it is all just gay but the shit that you havnt heard like lil wayne freestyles juelz santana freestyles and his new dipset songs the game and blackwallstreet easy e tupac biggie OLD jay z OLD mob deep wutang nwa unrepped reggaeton songs from daddy yankee and benjamins even if you do listen to it and u live in the suburbs then of course u dont get it you live in an area where ur biggest problem is wuts new at the mall SO OF COURSE U WONT LIKE A SONG ABOUT CRIPS AND BLOODS. real talk.

Um, what the fuck are you saying dude? I can hardly understand it because your english is as bad as a three-year-old. Sorry, go back to 1st grade and mulligan. Thanks =)

Thats all I have to say.

-SR911-

I personally love Rap music. But let me explain, most of the current rap sucks. You have to go back and listen to the rap I grew up with, NWA, 2 Pac, Biggie, Ice Cube to really appreciate it.

As far as the subject matter of rap that is a moot point because I can point out 3 times as many rocks songs with inappropriate subject matter.

I personally love Rap music. But let me explain, most of the current rap sucks. You have to go back and listen to the rap I grew up with, NWA, 2 Pac, Biggie, Ice Cube to really appreciate it.

As far as the subject matter of rap that is a moot point because I can point out 3 times as many rocks songs with inappropriate subject matter.

I know, but Rap does it a hell of a lot more often, with a hell of a lot more suggestive language/lyrics.

Also Rock is different from Metal/Scandanavian Death Metal/Black Metal/Grunge and the otehr sub catagories that I forgot to mention because they escape my mind atm.

Please, quit trying to pin the flame on something else other then what this flame thread was intended for!

OK ALLOW ME TO ELABORATE FOR YOU WHITE KKK FAGGOTS IF YOU NEVER WERE BORN IN A HARD AREA YOU PROBABLY WON'T LIKE RAP MUSIC BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU SUBURB FAGS EVER WORRY ABOUT IS HOW MANY FUCKING DANDELIONS ARE GROWING IN YOUR 12 ACRE BACK YARDS, AND IF YOU DO LIKE RAP AND YOU LIV EIN THE SUBURBS YOUR PROBABLY LIKE THAT CLUB POPPY SHIT THAT YOU SEE ON BET OR YOUR JUST SOME FAKE FAGGOT LIKE THE WHITE AND NERDY GUY. ALSO THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE PEOPLE HERE WHO LIVE IN PLACES LIKE BALTIMORE D.C. NEWYORK OAKLAND IF YOU FUCK WITH THE STREETS AND YOU FUCK WITH SONGS LIKE GUNIT YOU A FAKE ASS BITCH AND IF YOU ARE A FAGGOT LIKE FLYING FAGGOT SHIT AND ZHFAGDEN DONT WORRY ABOUT IT KEEP CHECKING YOUR DANDELIONS YOU BITCH ASS EMO NIGGAZ.

NOW STOP WORRYING ON HOW IM TYPING AND GET BACK ON TOPIC.

OK ALLOW ME TO ELABORATE FOR YOU WHITE KKK FAGGOTS IF YOU NEVER WERE BORN IN A HARD AREA YOU PROBABLY WON'T LIKE RAP MUSIC BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU SUBURB FAGS EVER WORRY ABOUT IS HOW MANY FUCKING DANDELIONS ARE GROWING IN YOUR 12 ACRE BACK YARDS, AND IF YOU DO LIKE RAP AND YOU LIV EIN THE SUBURBS YOUR PROBABLY LIKE THAT CLUB POPPY SHIT THAT YOU SEE ON BET OR YOUR JUST SOME FAKE FAGGOT LIKE THE WHITE AND NERDY GUY. ALSO THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE PEOPLE HERE WHO LIVE IN PLACES LIKE BALTIMORE D.C. NEWYORK OAKLAND IF YOU FUCK WITH THE STREETS AND YOU FUCK WITH SONGS LIKE GUNIT YOU A FAKE ASS BITCH AND IF YOU ARE A FAGGOT LIKE FLYING FAGGOT SHIT AND ZHFAGDEN DONT WORRY ABOUT IT KEEP CHECKING YOUR DANDELIONS YOU BITCH ASS EMO NIGGAZ.

NOW STOP WORRYING ON HOW IM TYPING AND GET BACK ON TOPIC.

owned.

and for my bit of opinion,

this thread has officially let me know that most of Ghoztcraft is emo/rocker/closeminded. Pitiful.

Honestly i think most of the hardcore rock or screamo music u guys listen to is shittier than rap. I mean idk why the hell u sing to the devil or scream at the top of ur lungs. It sounds like a broken record.

I'm not going to read your huge post, but all rap is different, I could say that about any other genre in music (rock, pop, country)