Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Glitch

I was in a game blurting out as usual and I noticed when your text that you type reaches a new line it causes it all to turn the color of your name, interesting!!

Glitch.png

+rep

AHAHAAHAH NEWB YOU JUST NOTICED THAT I KNEW THAT FOR WEEKS!!!!!!!!!1 AHAHHAAHHHA

That doesn't mean I'm a noob that's means you're stupid as fuck for calling me a noob and that I don't sit my ass playing a game all day.

lol dam take a joke

Ive know that for about a year dude.

I play brood war for about 30 mins a day

and i knew that for weeks

gfg

I knew it the second day a newb kept screaming that out for a whole game after blizz put those colors on the names.

Edit- lol, minitown d

Edited by DarkPlayer

Dude that doesn't mean aimcrack is a newb. Its not very nice to just call people newbs when they find something unusual. I didn't know that you can do that so I thank you aimcrack for your contribution.

And thank you Chobo for being the only "Considerate" one in here, and Darkprayer for not being a dick and yes Minitown D is fun.

+rep to you two.

i knew about 2 patches ago im suprised u just noticed

lol I still think it's funny that you only noticed this now.

I only installed Starcraft last week, and before that I hadn't played it for about a year and a half.

lol when i first found out about it i flipped the fuck out id go in like every game and spam it lol i thought it was so damn cool...

When I saw it I almost pressed enter and said nice color hack, but then I was like wait... so I tried and it work and I thought it was pretty neat.

Yeah it's no color hack rofl. You can actually turn this feature off, not sure if you'd want to though lol.

Nah, having it on it much more fun ;) lol. I wanna play some Sc, anyone up to it?

i was going around like it was the best thing ever id talk to ppl id be like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and it would be blue and id be like DUDE DID U SEE THAT SHIT thats awesome and theyre like who gives a shit thats old... id be like ive been doing this for 6 days straight its still fucking awesome if i could just say like more....

Yeah, the only thing that sucks is OOOOOOOOOOOOO is pretty much the only thing you can do because other things don't reach a new line.

Well, you can always spoof your name.... You can make it always get stuck on a new line... Not sure why you'd want to do this though, since it would be most annoying.

Yeah It'd give me a headache after a bit. Hmm I'm gonna play some Sc in a few minutes.

Yeah, the only thing that sucks is OOOOOOOOOOOOO is pretty much the only thing you can do because other things don't reach a new line.

nah i can do words and shit to alls you have to do is basically hold one key for a long time even after it stops making the letters and press enter while holding the key mess around with the capitals and stuff too ive said a bunch of stuff like LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, etc. and many cuss words just make sure you hold that last key for a long long long time ; )

There's a char limit other wise you could do it with anything.

Spoofing your names seems easier to do >.<

EDIT: I wonder if there is a way to get rid of the character limit....

Yes it is, too bad colors causes temp ban. I don't care for name spoofing much now.

that qlitch isnt +reppy but its a good qlitch. at least he shared it with us.