Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Glitch

lol sorry but I call you a nub for thinking colors cause a temp ban. They don't. If you see my name on Bnet, I spoof it with colors ALL the time. I never get any temp bans. Nor do the other non spoofing people in the game.

Here is my name when it's in spoofed form: Screenshot.png

maybe if you shared how to spoof a colored name... without getting temp banned wait weve been through this before and you sucked at explaining it then....

Eh, I just said what the read me to LCS's name spoof said.

I WOULDNT RECCOMEND YOU USE COLORS BECAUSE YOULL GET TEMP BANNED BUT I

PUT IT IN ANYWAYS B/C NUB R ALWAYS LIKE "YO DOOD DIS SPPOOFER GOTS COLORZ?z???/"

I use LCS's first spoofer. His new one is totally unnecessary. The first one can already handle colors. If you really really want me to. I can make a step by step tut with SCREENSHOTs this time, to remove confusion, on how to properly spoof your name....

hmmm idk that might bring me back to sc although theres nothing really fun in it nemore cept showing off my 1337 skillz at dodge competition and infinite shift 2 btw while were messin with sc neone have the good version of the puzzling its imposs to find... and id love to play dat o.o

and if you didthat im sure youd get a lot of that attention and compliments you luv soo much since the only one ive ever seen spoof since the patch is you (jealousy strikes) lol jk

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

Is it some kind of trick or does spoofing it and temp ban protection do the job.

Temp ban protection works. I don't know what people are doing wrong but temp ban protection works. Basically what temp ban protection is about is simply changing your name back from it's spoofed form to it's original form. The term "Temp Ban Protection" is simply to confuse the noobs.

Yeah, I know how temp ban works. Do you have the color things saved somewhere and the overlapping text things.

Yes actually. I have all the color codes saved in a text file which I have posted up in the VIP Section of Ghoztcraft for a while. I guess I can finally start sharing it to the public. It's been up there for a while now....

Spoofer Color Codes

Aren't they the same as the ones used in the map editors so originally anyone could get them.

will dl that when i get back to my super computer in cali btw when you going to the rines lol a long time ago u said u were going in like july XD

Long story and yes I will eventually go but I'll explain why I am still here later.

And yes, they are the same characters as the map editors, however those do not use all the colors.

It stops players from "Faking the other players messages" per say, thats what i figured when i first saw it

So are some people's Grandmothers but you can't leave them to rot.

Hehe, it's just what popped into my head.