Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Div, read this..

Seeing as how you were wanting to be like creative designer or w/e for my website.I was wondering if you could get on Yahoo or Aim or something and guide me through making my skin and help me with a few graphics..and if you are skilled with ipb Help me install sdk because i dont have any idea how to do that...Anyways i already made my background...

I said it before man, I need compensation, i have a lot of projects on my plate already. If I'm doing it for free it gets knocked very low on my priority list, sorry but thats how it is, just don't have the time.

how much compensation are we talkin here?

Edited by plutomic

How much you got.

your going to pay hm to pimp out your site..... just wait or ask someone else.

how much do you want..

ive got 10 open projects open right now, including things for my portfolio (which will decide if i get into artcenter, the number one art school in america), things for an artpack on slashTHREE which will give me a shitload of publicity and result in more jobs, im doing the GC logo, ive got the video with flirch as soon as we can get a song, ive got to redesign my site portfolio and buy all the crap for that to get it online, and i have to make the website for g1, the sc gaming team im on. And in the next two weeks i'll be flying to Houston, Texas looking for a new home, my family is being relocated again.

So if youve got a enough to make me choose you over that stuff, then lets do it.

No offence intended, i just have a lot on my plate right now, (im also starting senior year in about a month...) when im done with this crap im happy to help, but if i dont have the time i have to insist on compensation or else i wont have any time to sleep xD