Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Guide To Datura

Datura was a part of many ancient cultures. The South American(Mayans, Aztec, Inca) and Southern Asian cultures(India, China) was were it was predominantly used. It had a whole array of uses, including medicinal, recreational and also for punishment. But fuck the history, you guys just want to get high, so lemme get straight into that.

First thing is first: what's the trip like? Delerium is what best describes it. It's not like other drugs, where you can tell your tripping. The effects creep up on you, and realizing your hallucinating is a rather scary experience. The effects can be uncomfortable, and some can't handle it. Here's a list:

Dry mouth(worse youll ever have. Keep plenty of water with you)

Dehydration

Delerium(Seeing people who arent there adn having conversations with them. Seeing bugs crawl everywhere, thinking your flying are all common effects of datura induced delerium)

Amnesia(After a datura trip you can't remember lots of it, and will often wake up with cuts, clthes missing, and rather confused, if you have no sitter)

Pupils dilate(to such a point you have no iris left)

Heart rate goes up

Sudden burts of energy

Sudden lulls of energy

Basically, you're fucked up

Here's a poem that someone i dont know wrote to describe the effects of datura:

blind as a bat, mad as a hatter, red as a beet, hot as a hare, dry as a bone, the bowel and bladder lose their tone, and the heart runs alone

ALWAYS!!! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS! Make datura into a tea. It's very easy to dose: 1-1.5 flowers per person for a tea. Teas are less toxic than eating the plant raw, taste better, and take effect quicker.

I can picture it now some fool thinking "man, i have such tolerance, and i want to trip really hard, im going to take more than the amount Hells Bells told me to take." Three words for ya "What a dumbass" DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN I RECOMMEND, the outcome will land you in one of three places: a town you've never seen before butt naked, the hospital, a coffin. And if effects dont kick in in a little while, wait a little longer. It's better safe than sorry. And remember what I said earlier about datura's effects sneaking up on you. To check if youve netered into the world of delerium, look in the mirror, if you see that your pupils are huge, you're about to be tripping, if you think that there's somebody else mocking everything you do, you are tripping.

A datura delerium trip lasts 1-2 days at least. Flashbacks may occur a little bit after you stop tripping(a couple days after).

So you want to do datura, but you dont have the time to trip for that long??? Well here's some advice to get some of the datura effects but not complete delirium. (courtesy to a report posted on Erowid).

TO get "datura stoned" mix datura with weed on a 2/1 ratio. You'll notice a significantly warped weed high. Not so many hallucinations are misconceptions as when delerious, but some of the effects are definetly there. You could smoked datura alone to get "datura stoned"(very soft smoke, really easy to smoke), but weed multiplies the effects by 2x or 3x. And when you go to sleep, the datura effects kick in even more. People often LUCID dream when on datura, a very fun experience.

SOme precautions: Depending on how much you do and who you are, after doing datura you can't read from anywhere to 1 day to weeks. You can't fake anything when on datura, trying to do this will probably get you into more trouble. STAY HYDRATED. Have a sitter unless you want to have som bruises and scrapes. Don't do anything physically strenuous when on datura, and a day after.

So youve read this submission and you want to do datura?? Well I have good news, datura grows almost all around the world except in the most extreme of conditions. Some plaves to look for datura is in people's front yard(Datura Brugmanisia is beautiful and many people in SOuthern California have a tree or two in their front yard). Empty lots are rampants with Jimson Weed, and on the side of highways it grows rampant. If you want some pictures check out:

Code:

http://images.google.com/images?q=Datura&i...G=Google+Search

and

Code:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datura_images.shtml

Trip safely.

Here are some reviews from some people:

SoS:

yups, datura effects are really delirious.

I got a cousin who is 8yrs younger than me, and he tried it.

It was Divali nite, for those who do not know its a festival where ppls of indian or hindu culture lites up's loads of little lamps, well lets continue... he got some ripened datura bulbs, poked them opened and collected the red grains in a recipient, then boiled it together with milk for about an hour,then later on on he and some friends drank the milk and even ate the damn little grains !!!

well the outcome?

my cousin slept in front of his house gate for the rest of the nite.

the others? one tried to pass his bicycle through a small window of 1 x 1 foot large, another tried to milk a huge log of wood, thinking it was a cow !!

Guys this is not fake, i was wid the guys too! and tried to fuck the electric pole(damn thx i was'nt electrocuted!!!)

stylus:

yep pretty much dont even do datura until youve expreienced acid 5-10 times and dont shrooms the same amount but even then this drug is way to fucked for most people to try if you read the experiances of yahooka they are so effed makes me glad ill never do this.

XPLAR:

omfg i have this shit gorwing all over my front lawn lol. i didnt know wtf it was my dad planted one one year and one of those ball things fell off and the seeds spread and there is a shitload of them growing now...well its winter now but in the summer thery're everywhere. aha awesome. im sellin this shit for sure.

stylus:

im pretty sure you cant sell because no one will want to buy it... unless you have lots of nooby drug users around.

ChaosityX:

yeah and my dog ate one.. Wtf was he doing anyways? Running back and forward hitting the wall with his body. He did for and hour and just dropped dead..

Edited by ChaosityX

wow, im sure that this post was interesting, but it was as long as a book, i don't have patience to read that...

No man...but lots of weed. LOL

btw...it's the dude, or el duderino if your into that whole brevity thing

how is it as long as a book? are you on datura?

lol are u on datura, thats classic.

ok, I read it I was just kidding around. I have done it before and it's pretty much like acid...Ill just stick to the weed though...LOL

yeah sorry i was high when I said that LOL

i think it grows in everyones backyard in my neighborhood. weird..... o_o

lol have u guys seen batman begins if u have i want sum of taht blue flower stuff

no it's ok pete, we know how much you like it..LOL

lol

mebe thats why he lags so much :ph34r:

lol

got his computer high too

Pete is your computer high? That is not good man I think you need to have an intervention with it! LOL

its gonna blow up

the smoke gets into hardrive and adds speical programs on how to grow weed

yo check my backwards name

LOl Hg bounder your name backwords looks funny.

its like its saying X-rednoob-GH

It makes me feel like I am on acid to look at HG's name now! LOL

dude tonight all my friends are going on acid and were all going to the dance its gona be fucken MINT