Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

my new sig

untitled.PNG

so what yall think

i made it with some xtra time i had dint take to long like 30 mins or so cuz the text was being gay

Getting better! 5.7/10

cant stand it

whys it have to be some chick with her shirt off nice background bad chick

whys it have to be some chick with her shirt off nice background bad chick

her shirt is still on and i was going to put the topless ver be glad i dint and your the first man i have ever seen complaining about naked women i don't get you w.e and its supposed to be like the girl is being made form the flowers around her so ya

she is not naked and yeah bad chick and that green kind of makes it look like the hulk. change colors.

her shirt is still on and i was going to put the topless ver be glad i dint and your the first man i have ever seen complaining about naked women i don't get you w.e and its supposed to be like the girl is being made form the flowers around her so ya

by shirt you mean small jacket? and my man you mean young teenage boy? lol... and im not gay i just think that sex and money are the seeds of all evil so i dont like them very much : /

so you think that sex is the seed of evil wow i would hate to see you when you get married if you do cuz since married people have sex you know you might not want to do it cuz its the seed of evil and all that stuff

its ok is if that is the finished thing then 5/10.

marriage isnt all about sex its about being with the one you love and if you cant be happy with someone you love without sex thats pretty sad...

I just thought it would look cooler with her in some water. . . (I just figured out how to do it.)

blablablabk3.gif

I just thought it would look cooler with her in some water. . . (I just figured out how to do it.)

blablablabk3.gif

id rather you never mess with my work ever you dont go to a artist and paint on his painting there for dont touch my work please im asking nicely dont make me be mean

Holy crap chill out. You were so frustrated you couldn't even type coherent English.

you have no idea how much you piss me off not even asking you know what kind of shit was that giveing pointers and implementing them your self is 2 different things if i could stab you right now i would

Winkey you picked the wrong person.. I suggest you apologize immediately.

Winkey......Ask before you mess with somebodies work.....That's incredibly rude.

magic bitch always gets the short end of the stick lately.... winkey that was low.

Dont worry winky, i think it looks better then her failed attempt at a good sig :).

Dont worry winky, i think it looks better then her failed attempt at a good sig :).

That's low Xthar,way low.... Even for you....

magic femaledoginheat why are you so easily frustrated anyways... its just a sig.... and it is your work he messed wiht it so what a nice dont mess with my work plz or something is enough you dont have to flame him like you do everyone or at least me wow im so tired ill edit this later and make it sound good....

what it looks good, i dont know why mb is goin all pms on him for making her sig better

magic femaledoginheat why are you so easily frustrated anyways... its just a sig.... and it is your work he messed wiht it so what a nice dont mess with my work plz or something is enough you dont have to flame him like you do everyone or at least me wow im so tired ill edit this later and make it sound good....

Reading is good for you....

dont touch my work please im asking nicely dont make me be mean

Winkey was the one who took it to the next level...

at 1 am reading confuses the brain for me...

what it looks good, i dont know why mb is goin all pms on him for making her sig better

...The message she got was something like "Wow, your sig sucks so much I'm not even going to bother helping you , I'm just going to make it better!"

Winkey was being rude and inconsiderate.

Magic even asked him nicely to stop, but he didn't...

if you ask me i think it would look better if the chick wasnt so green toned and if the shade under her breasts wasnt so dark or something.... i dont really know and as always its still better than anything ill be able to make lol...