Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

To Magic Bitch

hahahaha i loled at that one flitch rofl guess what I LIKE PIE YOU JEWS AND PORK HAHAHA IM DISSOBEYING ALL THERE RULES

zomg j00 uber hax0r sk1DD1e

not if you start flaming me for being emo

emo_lawn.jpg

emo.jpg

Lol at the Emo Grass.

But I guess i'll respond to this since it is partly about me.

Yes, I am a Happy member of both sites.

Me coming back was Due to the fact that i was unbanned and regardless of some of the idiots here I still have alot to contribute post wise. If I am bored I can ALWAYS come here and there will be some place to post. Now Don't get me wrong. From now on it's also not the end of the world if i get banned.

That being said me coming back also comes with as some of you know the :if i don't like you or don't like what you say, you're gonna know about it. I don't give a fuck if you don't like it. If you Deserve it your gonna get it. I don't care if I'm the only one with a certain view.

In the past i was more passive then i probably should have been. But it kept the peace.

go winkey! go!

You all need to shut the fuck up and settle it without senseless flaming. You're not getting anywhere!

You're all like fucking children. The only people you are owning is yourselves. Anyone joining in this bullshit has lost respect from me. Learn to be sensible humans!

Amen.

I hate pointless Flame threads. No one ever gets anywhere. I think most people start them because they want to feel like they are tough.

Be the bigger man, or let someone know how you feel and let that be the end of it.

There are much more mature ways to settle things then to argue back and fourth like children.

137469to7i4te9og.gif

emo.jpg

Heed chuck norris's advice you noobs

Chuck1.jpg

Emo.GIF

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

Why is this emo crap such a big deal anyways.

If a person wants to me a whiny little bitch, let them be.

Winkey, I'm sorry but you are a stupid ass, you shouldn't have had this thread, Magic Bitch is not someone you pick a fight with, if I wasn't a lazy fuck I'd minus rep you but you're lucky I'm lazy.

i minus repped him and he minus repped me back telling me to stay the fck out of this

He's a stupid ass why would he tell us to stay the fuck out of it,

Reasons:

1. He posted it where everyone can see it
  2. In the Flame Board
  3. He's gay
  4. Magic Bitch will own his face in
  5. He's gay
  6. He should minus rep him self
  7. He shouldn't touch other people's work
  8. He's gay
  9. I'm on Magic's side
  10. He's gay
  11. He used paint for sigs
  12. He's gay
  13. and
  14. He's gay

I just don't see the point in this whole. I'll minus rep you for being a nerd you meanie!

No offense, thats just what it sounds like to me.

I have never been a big fan of the huge flame threads where no one really gets anywhere. People talk about pwning the other, but in reality the only one you wind up pwning is your self.

UH OH...CYBER OWNAGE......if you guys arent gonna see each other in real life,what's the point of talking shit? I bet neither if you fuckers can fight...as much time as you "own nubs" on the internet you probably are pasty white...so i say

FUCK MAGIC BITCH AND FUCK MR.WINKEY...

UH OH...YOU'RE GONNA NEGATIVE REP ME...HOLY SHIT...THAT IS OWNAGE..

shut the hell up

Edited by plutomic

This post didn't matter so I erased it.

Edited by Mr.Winkey

lmao thahoov this is towards you.... if we did not have a flame thread there would be more chaos witch the staff does not need. this is another reason th shoutbox is only for vip members well i think.... and anyone who negs reps someone FOR FLAMING IN THE FLAME SECTION well be reported to an admin since i cant fix rep so dont do that stupid shit.

heed the chuck norris ^^^^ lol and thahoov if you really dont get that people dont get along by this point in life you may never... there are wars for a reason... sometimes they are pointless as well tho but most people dont see any other way to take out their frustration except for sitting there and cussing out the person that theyre mad at for these people the most we can do is sympathize...

edit: and winkey grow up isnt it about time we get tired of some stupid cycle where you get mad at someone for telling you off its not like its never going to happen again and you will never get respect from some people no matter what you do or who you are so whats the point in demanding it?

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

Thank you for this humbling experience. Magic Bitch I am sorry for losing my temper over an empty threat. Please forgive me for posting this stupid thread in the heat of the moment, and for playing with your art piece.

Trust me I realize that people do not get along. My point is just tell someone you don't like them, or tell them how you feel, and leave it at that. I don't see how it benefits someone to argue back and fourth on a forum like a child. People say all sorts of crazy things that they could never back up, and in the end you just wasted a bunch of time while at the same time making an ass out of yourself.

stop spamming in the flame section.

lmao that one was good nzwiefka but yeah just let this thread die now its over you should make a funny pictures thread in the forum games or spam section

the pedobear one

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

nZwiefka Stop spamming now.