Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Command and Conquer 3

I demand that everyone with a fast computer go out and buy this game.

I fucking love this game and I can't stop playing it. I paid for a second copy just to play with my brother in the other room, the graphics are incredible. The camera control is amazing and the overal speed of the game is intense. I'd also like to point out that I think blizzard stole lots of ideas from this game for starcraft 2.

This game came out in 2007 and my brothers computer is a p4 and he can't even run it with full graphics. I ahve a core 2 duo with 2 gigs of ram and a nice video card and I can run it with everything full. You need at least 2.2 Ghz and 1 gig of ram to run the game.

On top of that, all the cut seens are actors and people in movies with blue screens and fucking nice graphics. The campain is very hard and its taking us quite some time to beat it. There are 3 races, good humans, bad humans and the aliens.

Now go buy it!

Cost: 49.99

Lol upgrade my processor and i'll go buy it. I'm pretty sure my processor on my desktop is 1.7 GHZ And my lap top is 2.0

Man, okay tell me what you guys think:

There is a "mothership" unit that can be diploid by the aliens. It can shoot this giant beam and kill everything, etc.. Also, by the aliens there is this power called "rift" and it creates a worm hole and sucks all these things into it and kills all your junk.

Doesn't that remind you of sc2? :o

That's exactly what me and my friends were thinking XD

Imma go buy it.

Okay, I want to find some hacks and get a cnc3 section on Ghoztcraft :o

Did anyone buy it yet?

I liked the command and conquer series when they first came out like 10 or so years ago. I also like Dune, which C+C basically took a lot of ideas from. I am just sort of burned out on RTS games.