Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Funny things you find out about GC

Hey since I was new to the site I figured I would try to find out some stuff about fellow members, mods.

I stumbled upon this @ Urban Dictionary

Guy doesn't sound too cool to me.

poply

13 up, 14 down

a faggot ass twink who thinks he is smarter than everyone. A pissy little kid who is miserable in his own life, So spends all his energy trying to Make people feel the same.

A cocksucking ball licker.

A guy who loves to take it up the ass.

God that fucking guy is just poply

tags poply douche twink fag asshole

by Justinpwnss O canada Dec 19, 2006 email it

you know what i noticed since your new that you will be banned by tomorrow if not latter. also that your thick headed and poply is a fucking good member un like you you come in saying shit and things that you dont even know about the people and making up stupid ass post. if your not banned i will make sure of it.

and if you'll notice

by Justinpwnss O canada Dec 19, 2006 email it
Submitted by Xthar.

Like we said, Xthar is not a nice guy...

AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE...Twink and twinkly were BANNED after a certain run in between Xthar and Poply...

So you would do very well to NOT say them.

See what you guys can find out about fellow members / Staff!

Any shit you'll find against a member anywhere (excluding other FORUMS) is most likely posted by Xthar.

There are other maybe, but Xthar is the biggest.

Of course I only know of Poply and nine5one. but then I don't go looking for them.

I just thought it was an interesting thing to post. I don't see how what I did was breaking the rules.

#1 I posted this in the flame forum as you can see.

#2 I took something that anyone can find on Urban. You can go there and search for it yourself.

This thread would be perfectly fine if people would contribute, rather than complain about it.

aaww, you didn't get it... It's a flame thread and I was flaming it :D

LOL I "got" it. I was just being a punk ass

You were the one that was saying Ask Jeeves is the best search engine on the web..JP

Actually, I've never even visited that URL. Ever.

What I don't understand Is how Bounder knows that Xthar submitted that post on Urban. It says it was posted by a guy name Justin Pwns...

ok, since its flame section... DUMBASS. this is gc forrum. if that "deffinition" on ud was aimed at the member at gc, then Justin would be Xthar for a couple resons, Xthars name to my understanding is Justin, he lives in Canada.. hmm..

JUSTIN PWNS O CANADA.. wtf idiot? get it nubbie?

Had to check to make sure this was the flame board. But yea, interesting you found us at urban dictionary of all places. I guess our name is getting out there. But yea learn not to pass judgment before you get to know people. Poply is one of the better more respectable members.

Xthar has and always will be a bastard, The majority of members don't like him. He has been demoded from high staff positions several times and then ride the cock to get his position back. Also to cover my own ass, I have "left the site" twice for my own reason. So i'm not perfect either. But Xthar takes the whole fucking cake for being unliked. I'm sure I have made a few enemies between my absecnses but xthar far exceeds mine. I was respected at one time by most members.

im not involved

I dont think i was but i know who did it 100%

omg..... another stupid thread....

This is not even a little funny.

flame board is for lozers

then y did u post here :). rofl j/k.

IMO this thread should be closed since when do you have to flame to find out about members its much better just to make a thread asking people to post about themselves in the general section.

yeah people allways say i submitted that UD defination. But i have a question. My UD account is "Xthar" why would i make a new account to make that defination. Idiots.

what was the point of this stupid thread. another thing to blame on teh xthar?

Any shit you'll find against a member anywhere (excluding other FORUMS) is most likely posted by Xthar.

There are other maybe, but Xthar is the biggest.

Of course I only know of Poply and nine5one. but then I don't go looking for them.

What about nine5one...?

Actually, I've never even visited that URL. Ever.

How dare you insult Jeeves like that.

What I don't understand Is how Bounder knows that Xthar submitted that post on Urban. It says it was posted by a guy name Justin Pwns...

For a minute, I thought you had a little common sense.

yeah people allways say i submitted that UD defination. But i have a question. My UD account is "Xthar" why would i make a new account to make that defination. Idiots.

Because you're Xthar...