Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

We Recovered!

I would take the effort to phish him but he'll prolly be aware of these things right now and I'd have to register a domain similar to "myspace" and put the phish page and somehow get him to go there and too much work right now, I'll just shit on him.

@MasterX: Make sure the install directory is deleted as well :S

@HG-Bounder-X's disappearance: I don't know what's up with him lately but he hasn't been online much in my clan channel either. He may be on vacation or just taking a break though...

Unusual Off-Topic Note: My GC points=1337 :o

I have a working one, but my domains down right now. When it comes back up I can put the url to give him here if someone really wanted to attempt to phish him.

Edit Dui_ has one up already, but if wanted I can still supply mine as well.

Edited by Suteki

I've been ipbanned from west and east for the past 5 days or so...

PS I'm back...

We had to shut down my account because MadChat was on it...

You guys are dense man >_>

It's only what we've been talking about...

You both should put your phish pages up, I can get some phish pages too, photobucket and some other crap...

Why did NzWiefKa attack the website?

because he was pissed at bounder...... he is another fish......

@MasterX: Make sure the install directory is deleted as well :S

@HG-Bounder-X's disappearance: I don't know what's up with him lately but he hasn't been online much in my clan channel either. He may be on vacation or just taking a break though...

Unusual Off-Topic Note: My GC points=1337 :o

1. There never was an install directory, well, maybe for a few seconds way back when.

2. I don't know whats going on either. I will talk to him later and find out.

Well, I must say this was quiet unexpected.... wtf triggered this?

Just to let you guys know, I used some of my "utilities" and had a little fun with Nate's (MadChat) system. Please don't ask me what I did because I won't tell you. Just thought you guys just would like to know.

That is really messed up what he did. XGhozt I got your back my friend. All Nate had was a php hacking utility. So that means we have someone in here that gave him administration rights (unless he deleted the file before I took a peek but, that is a complex program that you can't just get on the net). Useless to say we may have someone in here that allowed him to do what he did.

Hai guyz im backz :o yesterday was pretty epic. Why iznt my computer fucked up yet?

i leik mesages on myspace itz so funz

i are sorry for the twouble xtozt ;)

We already went over it, he stole my password and did a lot then gave himself admin and did the rest.

Sign in to follow this