Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why is there always that one toilet

Ok I know everyone here has gone into a bathroom at school or at wal-mart..My question is why is there always that one toilet?That one toilet that has caution tape where the door to the stall should be.The one toilet where there is poop piled on toilet paper that is piled on poop then smooshed way down so water cant even get in.Why...Who in the fuck goes to walmart with the thought "i am going to fuck the bitch toilet up".I mean WHO THE FUCK TAKES A SHIT THAT BIG...WHO!?..I MEAN JESUS CHRIST..HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET A TOILET CLOG SO BAD LIKE THAT..WHAT THE FUCK...

STAFF WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT

http://www.waterextraction.com/images/toilet1.jpg

that is a pretty good examply of what im talking about..But im talking about the toilets that have so much shit in them that there is no water in the bowl at all...

Ok i got better pictures

http://www.poopreport.com/Images/Consumer/Austin/16.jpg

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvrG7T8Sf3Q

WATCH THAT..THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT...

Edited by plutomic

How is this a serious discussion?

BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW WHO IN THE FUCK JUST GOES TO A STORE AND FUCKS UP A TOILET...WHO

lmao rofl wtf..... that is so disturbing but funny!!!!

Now you've made me begin to wonder why school toilets did this far more often than public ones. :/

BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW WHO IN THE FUCK JUST GOES TO A STORE AND FUCKS UP A TOILET...WHO

Donkey Kong

rofl that's not really explicit content XD It's just super hilarious at how much stuff came back outta the toilet XD

lol...the video is more of what im talking about...the toilet just has so much shit that it has no water and wont flush..

i unno.. i think its someone who is sick, not sick minded, but like literly sick. or ya.. its Donkey Kong

trust me...fucking stores have to put caution tape around the stalls because it is so nasty...I mean jesus shit...its like Vomit out of their ass..

I haven't encountered that stuff, must be some american tradition.

yea some really fucked up americans...

I think this guy did it:

Watch it all the way through and you'll see why.

Lol I've seen that one before. You really like him don't you?

Yeah, that's what keeps me lmao all the time, I love those tourette's guy episodes. And the yt BbCode thing :)

I think this guy did it:

Watch it all the way through and you'll see why.

Um.....HOLY SHIT.....dude i am laughing so hard that i am slobbering...I can just imagine what the janitor saw..If he saw what im talking about no wonder he is pissed...Is he really tourettes or is that fake?

fake. but still fucking hilarious

what's this? old thread revival!

The video i posted has been deleted,but this topic is still here to stay!

Bam would do something like that, as everyone knows, every show Bam has been in always involves some kind of shit, whether its bullshit or just plain human shit.

There seems to be nothing to see.

By the way, do they have any tools in those toilets that allow the people to attempt to make the toilet flow again? I'm talkin' about pumps.

Aaand apparently I was wrong, some people are dumbfucks, immoral little bitchnuggets who don't flush the toilet after usage. Uncivilized subhuman creatures, ugh.

just eww thats nasty