Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why is there always that one toilet

Yeah that's pretty gross, plutomic. But I know what you mean. xD Our schools have horrible toilets. I can understand why our janitors don't clean them. I would barf. >.>

Why was this topic necro'd? It's kinda nasty. :P

Ontopic: Yeah this happens all the time at my school. I have no idea why anyone would want to do something like that. I >.<

Why would anyone be an assretard like many of the people on StarCraft nowadays. There is just no real answer. Their parents don't teach them what is right or wrong, and they have no sense of beauty. That makes them be able to leave that pile o shiz right there.

I wouldn't exactly blame it on the parents. Some kids have great parents who teach them good morals and all but they are too influenced by their drugriddled, "badboy" friends. I think most of the bad things kids do is because of peer pressure, or just hanging around the wrong group of people. Sure if they have bad parents they will probably grow up to have some problems, but seeing as their friends are the people they spend most of their time with, I think their friends, and of course themselves are to blame.

check this out.

You obviously like it considering you totally just necroed the topic.

Yeah it's largely based on who you hang out with, your neighborhood and stuff like that.

I don't know. I think it's all about getting the kids to know the rules, and how much we enforce the rules. Apparently it would seem that most people tend to go against what is enforced on them. If they seem like that is the right thing to do, then they will do that. It's a strange habit of mankind, but it is true.

And who the heck talks about their toilet usage habits with their friends. That seems so nonsensical. Even I have never asked them if they wash their asses after taking one. I doubt that friends could influence people in THIS aspect.

Well, they can be indirectly influenced? Or they could just be rude and not flush. D;

Yeah but where would the rudeness of not flushing come from. You are not born with the view of "I must not flush this toilet"... So it's either that they are taught that they don't have to, or that they are enforced to do it so much that they rebel and say "Hah! Screw you society and rules, I'm a total rebel cuz I don't flush the toilet!" ..............people are so dumb.

http://buttersafe.com/2010/05/20/the-five-stages/ This pretty much shows what we are talking about (actually it's mildly offtopic except the last second picture, but it's an awesome comic.)

Too lazy to, or they think it's funny.

And who the heck talks about their toilet usage habits with their friends. That seems so nonsensical. Even I have never asked them if they wash their asses after taking one. I doubt that friends could influence people in THIS aspect.

I wasn't saying they talk about toilet usage habits, but do bad things like that because their friends do bad things. They do it to screw with the public view and make them feel better about themselves. I wasn't implying that it DIRECTLY influences them, but probably if their friends are "bad" then they will do "bad" things.

The new general idea shall be that fun ruins mankind and people's personalities. Yaay!

But truly, stupid people end up around stupid people and they just absorb all the stupidity stupid people can get from stupid people. I could have smoked cigarettes when I was in 3rd grade, but I did not. I refused it even then - because I was not completely dumb. People should just have right strict morals and the world would be a happier place, but people tend to be more interested in breaking whatever rules they have to "have fun, be free and unrestricted".

Why would anyone be an assretard like many of the people on StarCraft nowadays. There is just no real answer. Their parents don't teach them what is right or wrong, and they have no sense of beauty. That makes them be able to leave that pile o shiz right there.

They say that a person's personality is based halfly on Nature and halfly on Nurture. (Nature vs. Nurture)

Regardless, as towards the source of this incident are people just like yourselves who avoid using public toilets at all costs yet are in a situation in which there is no alternative. The toilet clogs as a result of their catastrophic bowel movements, do you really think they are going to stay and try to clean up a public toilet? I know that I wouldn't. Hell, I would be pissed that such a situation was forced upon me in the first place. It's something no one wants to deal with, but janitors are paid to.

The new general idea shall be that fun ruins mankind and people's personalities. Yaay!

But truly, stupid people end up around stupid people and they just absorb all the stupidity stupid people can get from stupid people. I could have smoked cigarettes when I was in 3rd grade, but I did not. I refused it even then - because I was not completely dumb. People should just have right strict morals and the world would be a happier place, but people tend to be more interested in breaking whatever rules they have to "have fun, be free and unrestricted".

It's moooooore complicated than thaaaaaaaaaaat~

If you want smart people with rigid morals and high values you have to force every aspect of their life and even then you will only increase the probability of a good outcome, not guarantee it. Eugenics could work in theory, but it would only raise our standards and our standards would inevitibly just keep being raised and more and more people would feel inferior, and nobody wants to feel inferior which is why Eugenics isn't too popular.

If there were the neccesary tools available nearby to clean the public toilet, then I would attempt it...

Apparently the issue with eugenics is that you can't really decide what is the personality that is the most optimal. In some aspect, someone would say I'm obedient, and I follow rules, and useful in that aspect, and I have morals that I don't really litter, I'm not a dick to most people, etc. However if we look at it in another aspect, maybe we would want strong, dumb people who can lift a truck and are complete assholes because that's the stereotypical alphamale. Therefore, I would be filtered out, and some other people would not be, because we said "oh hey this is the aspect we are looking at". There is no true optimal and inoptimal aspect...