Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Some one will win a life time vip

I'm feeling rather giving lately, and im going to make a contest soon. i don't know what it will be about yet. But i can tell you the prize, one life time vip at gc. Or if your all ready a vip you get to pick who gets the vip

I'm making this post cuz I'm out of idea so pitch them here and when i like one ill open the contest

so let the pitching begin

AnnY~

options for the contest they will go up 5 then the Poll will begin on witch one will be the contest

1.poetry writing contest

VIP sounds good to me! I would love to have vip for life.

Edited by Mr.Winkey

Make them sing a song! Hahaha, or read one of your poems or something. ^_^

Hey sounds like sumthing people are going to wana give a try...can we have a date or sumthing...that would be just fuktakuler. :grin:

make them make a video of them doing something funny.

uhuh tell you what ill take the best ideas that get posted here and add them to a poll and let peopel vote on it but you guys need to pitch more then one idea you can post as many as you want

Hey sounds like sumthing people are going to wana give a try...can we have a date or sumthing...that would be just fuktakuler. :grin:

L O L XD rofl +REP

I have an idea for a contest. "Use quotes from the bible about boobs" The one that can find the most or the one that can find them all first wins . . .

that was crap rejected

I want lifetime VIP!

hmmm i fail at poetry so if that gets picked ill be too embarrassed to post anything i actually do write hmmmm a good contest.... would be...

heres some random thoughts

1. signature making contest

2. best thing you can make using paint contest

3. contest involving some kind of wordplay

: / all i can think of ATM

Bleh, we already have the contest section having the weekly siggy contests. And Mr. Winkey probably has a lot of experience with Paint so he'd win there. Word play? XD What can we do to play with words?

you shoot down all my suggestions yet make none yourself generations to come will talk about this great shooter downer be sure of it

:boredom:

you shoot down all my suggestions yet make none yourself generations to come will talk about this great shooter downer be sure of it

:boredom:

They will? Doesn't really make an exciting story/anecdote to me.

make and rap battle LOL! no but maybe some kind of art contest with paint/photoshop?

i think she got her idea 0.o

make and rap battle LOL! no but maybe some kind of art contest with paint/photoshop?

Either XGhozt or I would win that.

How about we have a contest - The person with the biggest penis wins, I'm talking real life penis, too.

omg are you guys ever serious?

Kenshyn that would be impossible...it's called child pr0n...

Something better would be like making the most detailed image out of text or a graphics like they had said before

Ok Ok Ok, I'll be serious:

The first person to hack Ghoztcraft gets VIP

Ok Ok Ok, I'll be serious:

The first person to hack Ghoztcraft gets VIP

dont give any ideas.... its happend before

And you wouldn't believe how easy it can still be. :/

roses are red violets are blue i like candy and so do you!

This is closed. This isnt for spam!