Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

$1.00 Donation Campaign

Dear Ghoztcraft Members,

Several people have requested that I add a button on the page for them to donate money to our website. Well, I was thinking over it for the past few weeks and finally an idea came to me. I'm calling it the "1 Dollar Donation Campaign". There is a button to the right side of the main page that is a button to donate $1.00 to Ghoztcraft.

This one single dollar you donate could add up to lots of dollars from everyone and hopefully will be enough to help fund extra things around the site. This money could go to various things to help Ghoztcraft in any way possible.

Here is an example of some of the things it would help pay for:

Our software is IPB, and thats $150 every year or so to renew it and get the latest version. This would include security updates, new features and overall updates. Some of the contests we provide allow the reward of free vip membership, and some of them allow for cash prizes. This has to come from somewhere! This will also help to find the actual payment for the website, and thats about $59-$100 a month.

No matter what it goes toward, just know that it will go toward the site in some way, and any amount of money can help, even 1 dollar. If you have any spare change lying around in your paypal, please send it to us and don't let it go to waste.

when i get a paypal ill donate

I would like to donate one hundred million dollars.

But not untill I wil the lotto.

ill donate a dollor right now.

umm lets see i will donate like 5 dollars but how you get paypal???

I would donate 500$

But i only got Visa

umm lets see i will donate like 5 dollars but how you get paypal???

Just come over to my house and I'll put it in the GhoztcraftBank later.. Lol.

I would donate 500$

But i only got Visa

orly.. :D

Master Card!

Sign in to follow this