Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Secret China-u.s. Hacking War

The Secret China-U.S. Hacking War

There have been reports for years that hacks against US military Internet installations have been coming from China, and some say from the Chinese military. What are they doing and are they causing any real damage?

These attacks bring to mind last year's attacks against the Internet infrastructure of Estonia, but the two episodes are very different. That was the Internet equivalent of a war, and this is just espionage.

Of course, lots of governments engage in espionage; even the US government has been known to do such things. Perhaps the Chinese aren't the only ones doing this sort of thing.

Source: http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Security/The-Secr...US-Hacking-War/

Thats very interesting. But I thought china took our things and just improved them...

Dude China doesn't have anything on us. All they can do is poison our toys and they can't even do that with out getting caught. Maybe its just me, but it would help if the could open their eyes a little more :D o_o. JK... kinda :)

Think about it tho. Im sure china could hack us easily. The question is what the hell do they want.

The Simpsons, King of The Hill, Farscape, StarGate, StarGate Atlantis, Firefly, Babylon 5, ect...

The Chinese could hack us maybe, but the only real reason why they would hack us is to get the toy testing companies shut down so they can poison us all with lead :D

Good post, china is the next rival for america imo

Great World War hacking #1. this could probably fuck any country someone could take horribly or send wrong information leading to war

Edited by Speedskater

rofl i remeber hearing about that sithus, my opinion that was a waste of money