Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I need Wc3+TFT keys for other CD Keys

Hi. I need a Warcraft 3 RoC and a TFT cd key. I have these cd keys to offer, all original, unused, unbanned.

-Battlefield 1942

-Command & Conquer - Renegade

-Call Of Duty

-Call Of Duty 2

-Diablo 2

-Diablo 2 Expansion

-FarCry

-Fear

-Halo

-Starcraft

-Unreal Tournament 2004

If you need anything and you have WC3+TFT keys e-mail me at [email protected] or add me to your MSN contact list. It's kind of urgent so I offer multiple keys. Just tell me what you need.

i would trade my warcraft 3 roc and tft cd-key(working on bnet) for diablo2 classic and Lod cd-key(tat works on bnet)

Necropost more?? thx

EDIT: if you want me to trade you, you need to post this exact same thing in 20 more threads that are at least 1 year old, then ill trade you myself

right mate ive just joined because i saw the key trading going on here. if u are willing to let me try the diablo 2 lod expansion key before hand i will give u both ROC+TfT i am not a scammer i promise i really want to get back onto diablo 2 lod i got the diablo 2 key just missing my manual for lod :S if u are interested please add me on msn [email protected] i will give u the 2 genuine keys as soon as i can confirm that your diablo 2 lod expansion key works on battle.net! get in touch very soon please :)

hi if u still dont have a wc3 RoC or TfT i have both and i am willing to trade them both for a genuine diablo 2 expansion key. as long as its battle.net working :) pm me or add me on msn to arrange [email protected]