Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Great Skillpoint Guide

What's needed?]

- Preferably a 72+ nuker, but anything above 64 works pretty good. Resurrection lvl1 (until lvl27) comes in very handy.

- A new char.

- Lots of time.

- A good Ong spot. (i'm not gonna help you with that)

[How to start?]

- Make a exp auto share party

- First of, your new char is still lvl1, bring it out to lvl10/11/12 mobs and start slashing them away, 0 gap your new char to lvl10

- Find a good Ong spot. Make sure your newbie stays safe from any Ongs (Blood Ongs are non-agressive)

- Put spawnplace on Samarkand and walk your lvl10 character to the spot. At lvl10 you can still res yourself after you die, so you'll get there easy.

- Fill your high lvl char with MP pots, or if its a friend, ask him to

[After you start]

- Obvious, go rampage on the Ongs on your spot with your high lvl char, or let your friend do it.

- Your new character will lvlup pretty quickly, until it reaches about lvl22. It will reach 9 gap at lvl19. But it still goes fast

- After you reach lvl26/27 with your new character, it's time to de-lvl back to lvl20. So any resser-friends come in very handy

[Tips and tricks]

A tip most people do not know

- There is a point your newbie will get double exp/sp from party monsters (not from normal monsters)

This point is reached when the average lvl of your party is equal or below the lvl of an Ong (Note Ongs/Blood Ongs are lvl33/34)

Example

Your powerlvler is lvl80, you have 1 lvl20 farmer in your party, farming ongs. The average lvl of your party is 80+20 = 100, 100/2 = lvl50. lvl50 is higher then an Ong/Blood Ong, this means no double exp.

If you invite 4 more lvl20's in your party (could be friends chars), the average lvl of your party is 80+20+20+20+20 = 160, 160/5= lvl32

And lvl32 is below the lvl of Ongs/Blood Ongs

Proof: (normally party mobs give you 4x as much exp/sp as a regular mob)

sro2007120816000391nr4.jpg

As you can see, a party mob gave me 895 sp exp, while a normal mob gave me 119. So thats about 8x as much exp/sp.

Also: This works in normal auto-share parties as well.

- Add a lvl1 noobie in your party. It not only helps the average lvl of the party like above, it also increases exp/sp from normal mobs. A lvl1 will get 0 exp from a normal mob because of the huge penalty for fighting ongs. And gets 1 exp from a pt ong. So it will lvlup eventually, then you can kick it out when it reaches lvl20 or something.

- Get your guildies/friends to help you powerlvl, not only can they add a newbie in the party as well of their own to help bring the average lvl of the party down. And also you can ask him to take over the grinding when you are tired. This way you can basically legit-grind for 24 hours long if you have oversea friends.

[How much SP do i get?]

You get about 1k sp / hour or a bit more WITHOUT a ticket depending on how many people are in the party (after the exp/sp doubles from party mobs, any more people you add in your party, the exp/sp goes lower slowly)

With ST/PT tickets you get 3k+ SP/hour

On average you get 10k SP a day without a ticket. In weekends i get 13-15k SP a day. A guildie of mine got 30k+ SP in 1 day in the weekend with 6 hours of PT/ST

[side effects]

Ongs do not drop you anything above lvl57 orso, so you will spend a lot of money on MP pots. Make sure you have a lot of money to spend.

I'll see if i can add anything in here if i forgot, feel free to ask questions.

-Hellraider

-----------------------------

I take no credit for this at all