Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Land of Darkness Collection

Land of Darkness Collection

Version: NA

Author: Unknown

Category: Starcraft Maping

Screenshot:

Description:

A series of RPG maps.

Land of Darkness RPGs are in my own humble opinion a set of difficult multiplayer scenarios where you simply fight on a battleground for one side cooperatively.

A few side notes: I was unfortunately unable to locate the author's name for these wonderful maps.

For new players I recommend the 4th alternative one.

And finally I have included 2 versions of each map the original version and my own alternative version which simply disables lockdown for the computer players(play the original version if you want to know why...).

Download The File

Submitted by Bubb9, on Jul 15 2008, 01:30 AM

Map makers name is FallenAngel11. Though I'm not sure who messed with em and made the "alt" versions. There should have been a Land of Darkness: Confederacy in your collection but I guess he didn't release that one (probably cause he found out people were messing with his maps.) How do i know all this? FallenAngel11 is one of my best friends. He also made a Counter-strike map, and a series of defense maps as well as a few others I cant recall the names of. I'll see if i can get a hold of all of his maps and maybe upload em somewhere or start circulating em around bnet.

Oh, and LOD:4 is my personal favorite but LOD: Confederacy is his finest work.