Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Man Gets Stripper at Funneral

Man Gets Stripper at Funneral

Talk about male fantasies. Cai Ruigong hired a fancy stripper for his daddy’s funeral, paying her roughly $160 to do her thing in front of his coffin!

Sure, I found it a bit shocking at first. But then, according to one of the articles, Taiwanese culture is quite relaxed about stripping. And that it’s somewhat common to bring in, to quote Pratchett, these “seam-stressing” ladies; it reels in more mourners.

Anyway, the story goes that Cai Jinlai’s son had vowed to hire a stripper for the final farewell event if daddy-o lived to be a 100.

And that he did. Come to think of it, Cai Jinlai sounds a bit like a raunchy old grandpa; apparently he was an ardent fan of strip joints and used to travel around with his buds, visiting various clubs.

Where does this man get his energy from? He passed away at the age of 103 after a three mile walk into town to vote.

Source(s): http://www.funnycoolstuff.com/2008/04/04/m...per-at-funeral/

Would you guys want a stripper at your funneral? I'm guessing my love ones wouldn't permit that, but hey, there's an idea.  >.<

Side Note:

Girl  is freakin hawt

post-7227-1216241202_thumb.jpg

Edited by Protoman

You can't even see her face... But nice body. Anyways, that's a sweet custom...

I would have "Her" strip at my funeral, shes smokin. It might be a little akward for my family though. "Hey mommy, whys that naked woman danceing on grampys coffin?"

Shit son. >__>;;

I would have "Her" strip at my funeral, shes smokin. It might be a little akward for my family though. "Hey mommy, whys that naked woman danceing on grampys coffin?"

Shit son. >__>;;

LMAO!!

" Here's a dollar, use it wisely son." lol.

Edited by Protoman

I dont consider this world news. More of a guy that cant keep his dick in his pants.

I dont consider this world news. More of a guy that cant keep his dick in his pants.

Its still News happening in our world. Just because its not about "presidency" or " Space", doesn't mean you can't classify this as news. When I read something that I believe others will find interesting, I post it.

I know you certainly wouldn't care to read about "history"  or "presidency". To be honest; I really couldn't care less for your input Cripp. Your opinion is weak in my eyes ( not a flame). If you have a problem with my style, provide your own news for the community to read. I also encourage you to post news that are aired on cspan about presidency.

Instead of complaining, think of alternatives. This is news, believe it or not.

Actually, it's a good thing to see that people actually keep their promises even after it wouldn't matter anymore.

I couldn't agree more. I think someone has to train our new staff member on what world news is and what is just something to be laughed at in the lounge. Not saying these are bad topics because the thread is awesome! I mean that is so cool to hear about the old perverted man that died and had a stripper dance in front of his coffin during the funeral. It just needs to be in the right place.

I couldn't agree more. I think someone has to train our new staff member on what world news is and what is just something to be laughed at in the lounge. Not saying these are bad topics because the thread is awesome! I mean that is so cool to hear about the old perverted man that died and had a stripper dance in front of his coffin during the funeral. It just needs to be in the right place.

World News are gay. Politics aren't interesting and they don't attract my readers. I know what worlds news are; heck, they even have a world news section on Cnn.com. No one cares for those news, but I would be more than motivated to post them. 

Which do you guys prefer; news that I'm posting now or political news?

Edited by Protoman

It doesn't have to be political news to be interesting and exciting news. World news about a "gag" product and a stripper isn't the best world news to be posted. For instance here is an exciting article that could be put in world news: Gunman wounds 6 in Jordan's capital Not all world news is political. How about natural disasters and other things that are interesting to read about. The whole point of a "World News" section is to inform us on things that are happening around the world that could effect us.

Its still News happening in our world. Just because its not about "presidency" or " Space", doesn't mean you can't classify this as news. When I read something that I believe others will find interesting, I post it.

I know you certainly wouldn't care to read about "history"  or "presidency". To be honest; I really couldn't care less for your input Cripp. Your opinion is weak in my eyes ( not a flame). If you have a problem with my style, provide your own news for the community to read. I also encourage you to post news that are aired on cspan about presidency.

Instead of complaining, think of alternatives. This is news, believe it or not.

It may be "News", but it's not important. No one cares about this. How about making a post regarding blizzards recentt actions with activision, or E3 08 Announcements, or Ninendo's new games and Wii enhancements. There's a reason it's titled "World News" and not "News you don't normally care about because it's not important".

Cripp's input an opinion matters more than yours, he's admin for a reason and his opinion and input has influenced my choices many times. So, please watch what you say and take advice from people, instead of arguing it, how about making an effort to correct yourself. Next time you insult an admin of mine like that I'll give him permissions to ban you.