Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Neopets Vibe Autobuyer

Neopets Vibe Autobuyer

Version: 1.0.0

Author: Me

Category: Programs

Screenshot:

Description:

Now, I know what you are thinking. Neopets...that's for babys. Well yes it probably is, but their currency (neopoints) have a USD value. Using this autobuyer, you can buy items from the shops and resell for neopoints. Then sell the nps :D

This program will automatically buy from the neopets shops. It allows for up to 50 accounts to be used at once. Normally you could purchase this program for $35 dollars, but I feel like helping out so I will release here free! I will provide you with any help you need, let me know if you have any. Feel free to scan the file with any antivirus, decompile it, or packet sniff. This file is not malicious in any way (I think I can be trusted because I purchased premium :)). I have made over $300 usd from using this program and selling what I have earned, and you can do it too. Enjoy. Feel free to give to your friends, if you are going to post at another forum I would like that you ask me first.

Download The File

Submitted by rockage, on Aug 22 2008, 02:06 AM