Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fallout 3 Raven Rock Glitch

Well, as I was playing Fallout 3 and I decided to Fast Travel to Raven Rock to try and find a way back inside the base (For the Energy Weapon Bobblehead). I looked around the area hoping to find a switch to be let in the door but couldn't find a way inside. Eventually I started shooting the vault like door and it flew open while on fire. Sadly though It was impossible to the 2nd door leading into the base.

Just thought I should post this for those who want to try it, and because I've looked at many sites and couldn't find a glitch like this

odd right when I post the topic I found out that quite a few people know about this >_>

Edited by Lieutenant Speedskater

Nice is fallout 3 good? I might get it I have been looking forward to it but a few other people have said it sucks.

Fallout 3 is a 8.5/10 for me. Wasn't as good as their previous game Oblivion. in My opinion it has a short Main storyline, not as many quest, fun eastereggs, some fun quest, the decision of good or bad side was nice, godly weapons, some nice downloadable mods for the PC, V.A.T.S is cool, very bloody, G.E.C.K will be downloadable so you can edit and create things in the game.

If you haven't tried Elder Scrolls:Oblivion and like the whole swords and magic theme I strongly Suggest Oblivion, Oblivion already has expansions, and downloadable content.

Fallout 3 is for the futuristic people but doesn't have any expansions or downloadable content. Fallout 3's mods are a little low quality compared to Oblivion.

Yeah that is a fun little glitch.

spent about 15 minutes shooting the door over and over

Hey speed skater remember me?

the point of this glitch is? lol

Edited by El Profeta

I don't seem to remember you but welcome back to GC I think :D. anyway most glitches don't have a point just something to see or do.

Yeah it is just something usually fun or out of the ordinary.