Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

IpbFree

Alright, I have the Aurora 3 Skin But On My Site: http://clangg.ipbfree.com The Text Size is different i really like this sites text size it just looks perfect my text size is bigger and it makes it look weird is there anyone who can tell me how to change it to this sites size?

Go to your Site dashboard, Sign in and edit the options there. :grin:

Go to your Site dashboard, Sign in and edit the options there. :grin:

i looked into the dashboard but i cant find any text size editing where should i be going?

Text size is somewhere in the html or css for your site.... your best bet would probably be to copy the whole thing to a text document and use Ctrl + F to find the font used and the size of the font shouldn't be to far away from that

dammn that helps alot thank you but still like i wouldnt know what to type to find the font sizes and i dont know this sites font size

does anyone have this sites aurora skin info cuz i have it on my site and i would like to have the text size the same i went into the css of this skin and im not sure how to change the font size or what to change it to

the aurora skin here is a good skin i have it on my forums but the text sizes and text colors are different this is what i mean www.clangg.ipbfree.com if you look you can see the color is different its gray rather that white and the text size is bigger rather than the same as this sites if someone could give me a link to a modified css or how to change it or something i would really appreciate it

Wow don't triple post please.

Be patient.