Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Drift on a Midnight Run

I love it. suggestion Mortal Kombat ^^

lol...the car was a seperate render than the background, i was able to blend them and add the lighting to it including the headlights

You did a good job with your blending on this one bry! Great job! You have green lighting in the background I would suggest adding a little of that green and apply it to the small amount of lighting on the car. That would really tip it off!

I suggest mortal kombat >_>

LOL!

You have a thing for RX-7's?

nope...just the render that worked the best with the background

Lol, well in the past three or so car pictures, they've all been RX-7's

This one is truly fantastic! The color blending is phenomenal, and the car really sets everything off.

I think you should make a poll with all your latest Sigs and see who likes what the most, what effect is really the best, which theme/category is best represented, etc. :)

that sounds like a nice idea, but to be honest, will it get a lot of response?

Considering how professionally you make your signatures, and the activity levels on these topics (with your signatures in them) I think it will get a good amount of response. I would go for it, if you want. :o

yeah perhaps we can add everyone sigs/backgrounds and have a poll, would be a huge poll though. perhaps 3 per person