Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

****ing with people.

Some shit to try when you're bored at school.

A personal favourite I've thought of:

On a piece of paper draw a big arrow pointing up and put "Don't panic, look up."

To the person sitting infront of you, say out loud "Oh fuck! It's directly above them!"

Chances are he/she will look back. Stare above them while they do.

He/she might panic.. Might not.

Get up and hand them the piece of paper.

They WILL freak out if they read the paper. They will scramble around and entertain you for awhile. I try to time how long it takes them to figure out you're fucking with them. Every time they look at you give them a face that's like "shit shit shit shit It's gonna drop! xO!!! Get out of the way!", and if they ask just give them the face and point up. At one point they will even get out of their desk and walk to you and ask what the hell is going on.

I used to do this one in elementary school:

When you're in a line and walking to some shit, like the library or whatever.

Just randomly get out of the circle, and step around or over some invisible object.

Make it as obvious as you can that you did it. Look down at the invisible object and make sure the person behind you see's what you did.

They will then step over the invisible object.

The person behind him will step over the invisible object.

The person behind that person will step over the invisible object.

And so on, until someone who doesn't pay attention hits the line.

It's funny to see everyone step over the invisible object like some sort of retard.

^Use this every chance you get, so every time you're in a line. ;o

Another one that is sort of fun:

Every day, EXACTLY when the bell rings, throw a piece of an erraser at the person in front of you.

Pretend you didn't do it, and proceed to exit as if you saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Repeat the process every school day. Make it so he reflexes every time the bell rings.

This one can be both funny and interesting.

Etc, etc, etc.

I've been doing these for awhile now. They don't loose their funny, and they are excellent for passing extra time. Thing is, you can only do it so many times for each class before you can't do it anymore. Anybody got some that they'd love to share with their favourite J-dawg?

Well a bunch of my friends always get to class before the bell, and the teacher is paranoid about the door being locked.

So whenever we get there and she's not inside, we get the keys from another teacher and we stack all the chairs in a corner, get out and lock the door.

Then she comes back and spazzes.

Another thing I like to do is openly converse with my friends in German during our English class.

Drives our teacher crazy.

Go to a darkish place where people walk and commune. Then get a piece of cardboard, and one of those big paper clips. Attach the paper clip to the piece of cardboard, so whenever you pull the paper clip it thwacks and makes a hitting noise against the cardboard. Do it again and give it to a friend who's in on it. Then, wave the cardboard, and thwacking "something" (nothing) back and fourth, making it sound as if your hitting something. People who walk by will get out of the way. Make it obvious there's something your hitting, like a ball. At random times, when your friend thwacks "it" towards you say "oh sorry, lemme get that" or something of the sort to a passerby. I used to do this at the park around the evening with my friend(s). :o

Well a bunch of my friends always get to class before the bell, and the teacher is paranoid about the door being locked.

So whenever we get there and she's not inside, we get the keys from another teacher and we stack all the chairs in a corner, get out and lock the door.

Then she comes back and spazzes.

Another thing I like to do is openly converse with my friends in German during our English class.

Drives our teacher crazy.

That sounds like some fun can be had. How would you get keys from another teacher?

Also sounds like a lot of fun can be had with yours too GhoztMan, keep them coming guys.

Lol it's my teacher from freshman year. He's the chillest teacher I have ever had. No joke.

Yesterday we moved the desks to his room and when she found them there, he pretended like he had no idea.

He made a really over exaggerated gasp and was like PARANORMAL ACTIVITY.

Well those are ideas I would of used back in elementary school but I doubt anyone of them would work in highschool

Well those are ideas I would of used back in elementary school but I doubt anyone of them would work in highschool

..All of them work, with the exception of the line one because you don't walk in a line at high school....

I can't help but feel that post was spam. ;o

I don't really see how the post was spam, he was asking a perfectly legit question. I was thinking the exact same thing for the school ideas.

Anyways, I tried mine again yesterday. Lols entailed. (I loved that line, from Kenshyn)

I know he didn't mean me, he was addressing Skater if I am not mistaken. I just thought the accusation was unfair, considering the statement was perfectly legit.

By spam I ment "less talk, more ideas". Prolly shoulda included that in the post. ;o

..Freakin' spammers.

Oh. Yeah, you should put that in bold in the topic. I thought it was about discussing AND sharing them. I guess it's only sharing. :P

Edited by GhoztMan

I do not crave enough for attention to disturb others in their lives.

The eraser one could work, it reminds me of an episode of the Office