Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacker Defense

File Name: Hacker Defense

File Submitter: Darkomni

File Submitted: 26 Jun 2007

File Updated: 26 Jun 2007

File Category: Starcraft Maping

Author: Darkomni

Version: 1.1.2

Darkomni's version of hacker defense.

I really enjoyed making this, working out the bugs shortly and playing on it for testing most of the time. I had a great time, and I also spent about 2 days working on it and it's not too good, but at a very VERY playable level. This is good for challenging teams or just a fun 1vs1. This is based entirely off the original hacker defense, I just made different things such as sending units to war because I didn't know how to do certain aspects without just having a single trigger for every unit. Well, I hope you enjoy my map, and please don't flame it. I haven't been mapping for a long time so I've lost a bit of talent. Anyways, enjoy the map!

Click here to download this file

Edited by Darkomni

I know that it is a really retarded thing to do, but I feel that the new users of Ghoztcraft and the old users of Ghoztcraft might like this old gem that I made a long time ago. I hope that everybody enjoys this map and I also hope that nobody decides to flame me for bumping a topic this old because I felt that everybody might like to take a look as something old I made. I'm also not that active so I may not be able to update this as often, especially since I lost a ton of my games and that includes starcraft. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!

Nah it's cool. XGhozt did say you can bump old threads now. A.k.a. necropost