Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

finding hope

I awoke in the darkness of my self reaping the small bit of light left for me to see

With out the will to go on I fear that I will fade from my existence I need a reason to breath and with out it I wonder this world looking for the person to complete me I need you don’t you see me crying for you hoping that will complete breath in to me give me life give me a reason to hold on snap me back make me happy keep me from fading in to black this feeling of want is eating me away stop my hunger feed me with love do this for I may feel this for the first time and accept become hole heaven shine a light down on me give me that witch I yearn for the power of love is the only thing to mend the wound that so many of torn in to my soul reopening heal the scares mend all wound send me the one that will make this flower bloom and shine in the light and regain what was lost and live as the beautiful rose she was meant to be

this was meant as a my endless search to find what completes me

Share with me your thoughts

This is more like a diary entry than a poem. Don't you think?

it is but i like it enough i change it and put it up as a poem i should have just called a peace of my diary probably change it

Haha, well keep em coming.

confusing for me without punctuation.. :P