Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

Zerobot WARDEN

Sign in to follow this  

About This File

THIS FILE COMES 'AS IS' ONLY, NO HELP WILL BE GIVEN

It's probley got mad bugs, don't bitch just post so i can fix them, this isn't like a final release easier to find bugs, don't like it don't use it!! ;]]

Updated 04-16-09; ZeroBot v1.0.48 (Added Automated PhraseFilter)

Updated 04-16-09; ZeroBot v1.0.46 (Warden W3 & SC Fix) also whisper Fix.

Updated 03-20-09; ZeroBot v1.0.44 (Warden Update Fix)

Updated 03-09-09; ZeroBot v1.0.43

Updated 01-26-09; ZeroBot v1.0.40

Updated 01-20-09; ZeroBot v1.0.38

Warcraft III Clan List should be fully functional, There maybe bugs because of certain things i wasn't able to test, but hopefully not! =)

Starcraft/Broodwar Warden is still working just fine, thanks to Ringo.

Flood Filters have been slightly modified, Hopefully will work more efficiently along with the Auto channel protection.

Some other minor small changes may have been done that don't need to be mentioned. so rly, who cares.

There is still some problems with the friends list, hopefully, I'll just re-do it or somthing eventually, also I need to add the create clan function and fix the configuration form.

Sometimes you can get a runtime error, I found this is caused by the user changing things in the config while the bot is running, Please donT! If you want to load more bots, Create whole new folders instead of changing the config and new key.