Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Full Download[provided]

scratched up my starcraft cd and hell the cd install takes too long. and even when my friends burn a copy its lame...

so just get this cd crack full version and your LEGITIMATE cd-key you purchased..(or a generated one) if you are good enough to generate..

STARCRAFT FULL WITH BROOD WARS

MIRROR 1:

(Link removed)

MIRROR 2:

(Link removed)

(Link removed)

tends to help

315kb/s on cable.

cracks for 1.15 latest

due to some secret... here are some executables

STARCRAFT NO-CD CRACK

NO CD CRACK FOR 1.15 Works Aug 5,2007

Your Download Link:

(Link removed)

EXECUTABLES

(Link removed)

Read Rules.
Do not post Warez or cracks of ANY kind.
~Lp

thx cuz im getting tired installing css and i wanna get on bnet but i have the css disc in so THX VERY MUCH u made this?

I am not sure what u mean CSS?

(in my mind that means conterstrike source)

This is starcraft full with broodwars, I made some links earlier by uploading, but they died. I searched for the great working file name I found and bingo! -->direct download links rock.. enjoy

starcraft valid cd keys are easier to find then you might think ... all you need is cd key changer

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xjh0i2

and google starcraft cd keys ... and after trying you will get some cd keys

some may be MUTED but you can still play.

I legimitately bought game so I can enjoy mine.

Edited by xsouldeaths

Warez links removed.

Was a nice post, but not aloud.

It was a nice post.

At least you did one thing right as a mod Lost Prodigy. GJ! *takes off hat too you*

It was a nice post.

At least you did one thing right as a mod Lost Prodigy. GJ! *takes off hat too you*

Winkey just stop it. You're not being funny, you're not being clever. Do not insult members, do not insult staff.

If you thought my modding skill was bad why not try out for mod yourself, I don't think you would get it anyways.

I actually talked to XGhozt about becoming an administrator to this site. He knows about all my extensive knowledge and thinks I would do good but, he said this site is different from others in the fact that it is a popularity contest to become a member of staff.

Edited by Mr.Winkey

I actually talked to XGhozt about becoming an administrator to this site. He knows about all my extensive knowledge and thinks I would do good but, he said this site is different from others in the fact that it is a popularity contest to become a member of staff.

That's because the staff judge you when you apply... If the current staff do not like you, Ghozt usually takes our word. Respect members, respect staff, show maturity and you're good.

Anyways I'm not going to continue this off topic discussion, if you wish to continue PM me.

But Admins override Staff, Mrs. Winky For President!