Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Patch 1.15.1

nice lol gj?

- Fixed an exploit that allowed nukes to fall anywhere on the map.

LOL

dude the ghost craft hack doesn't work on this patch it crashes the game same wit multi com nuke hacks this sucks i like nuking people from my base and the zerg exploit is about to go so gay man wish there was a way to by pass the patch shit and still use the hacks

You can download our private server and play with ANY hacks on there. All Patches are allowed. You can even use Holy Divine :)

Well, at least it gives me a reason to update my host hack and name spoofer. I think I'll make a null drop timer as well :/

Release it to VIP or just me, considering I don't play SC anymore.

I would think it a bit selfish, mineral hack was what i enjoyed most about 1.15.0.

Lurk much?

Good job jiggie. Lol. All they did is rewrite the offests XD Blizzard wont learn. Meh. Good move releasing vip only too! That way noobs like this wont get it:

(12:47:40 PM) djtrickdog01: ?

(12:47:54 PM) slasher2190: Its a private hack

(12:48:25 PM) djtrickdog01: i know u said that but do they have a site where u can purchase it? whats name of hack? i heard it was for all race...which i doubt

(12:48:42 PM) slasher2190: ITS A PRIVATE HACK

(12:46:34 PM) djtrickdog01: yet there is no download for one yet

(12:46:48 PM) slasher2190: its a private hack

(12:47:05 PM) djtrickdog01: what site?

(12:47:31 PM) slasher2190: noob

heh when i talked him yea i didnt realize we had it in vip already, i just updated the offests in mine hehe.

Lmao oh that's funny.

I hate Blizzard. They still haven't fixed the ugly ass background when you're in a channel. It's fucking ugly. I remember when I would use BW Launcher; they made their own background...it looked so sexy.

hello i am just wondering if the [public] ghozt will be re-released for the 1.15.1 patch... i'd really appreciate it and im sure others would too.

im sorry but i think the only person who could answer that would be ghozt him self so if i was you i would pm him