Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New banner by Zar

Click Here To Upload The PSD

Nice work Zar,

I'm really liking the renders you used on your banner. All of em are conflicting with eachother greatly :D

I was also making a banner for GC but got stuck too :D XGhozt is really picky :P

Here's what I came up with..

gclogocolor2.jpg

What a show off z. You didnt care about making a banner in till zar did one.

LOL rofl

I made this banner while chatting w/ XGhozt about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago... Probably longer idk, my memory is horrible. That was the final result and it wasn't what he was lookin' for. I just never bothered making a thread about it afterwards :)

and while my post is me "showing off," I did also compliment Zar at his banner and assist him to upload his PSD of his banner for XGhozt to download. Chance are by now he prolly already got it but w/e I'm only trying to help. I would have said something sort of constructive for him to work on if I had anything to give him but the fact of the matter is I don't cuz like him... I'm stuck as well :D

Seesh :)

LOL brain fart! Thanks Z I totally forgot about file hosting . . . DUH! Man I feel stupid. What a brain fart! Well here it is XGhozt.

The banner download link

Zip it dude, your not allowed to upload psd.

Zip it dude, your not allowed to upload psd.

... really? Weird, all my PSDs uploaded fine o.0

here is the The Background only.

Just in case the link didn't work on the pm.

Edited by Zar

*Bumpity*