Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Donated For Vip But Didn't Get It.

Sooo guys. I'm sorry the first post has to be a complaint, but what is going on here. I thought the account would be upgraded "instantly" to VIP. Yet i'm still listed as a n00b. So I want justice, I know you need to log on to pay, so you cannot mistake the account for that. AND i did check both of my emails, the one with this account and the one to my paypal. Nothing. Sooo what's up?

Sooo guys. I'm sorry the first post has to be a complaint, but what is going on here. I thought the account would be upgraded "instantly" to VIP. Yet i'm still listed as a n00b. So I want justice, I know you need to log on to pay, so you cannot mistake the account for that. AND i did check both of my emails, the one with this account and the one to my paypal. Nothing. Sooo what's up?

Actually guys, i figured out the problem, i messed up since i was in a rush to sign up. I wanted to gain access and let off some good steam before my exams within the next 2 days, so i clicked on the image and didn't include my username. I should have just donated from the control panel. So if xghost can fix my mess up then that would be great.

Hey, don't worry. I fixed it for you, you're not the first to have this problem.

Welcome to VIP!