Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Artemis V109

Artemis V109

Version: 1.0.0

Author: Artemis

Category: .dat files

Screenshot:

Description:

A commonly used .dat file.

Artemis`Entreri Diablo Hack Codes For V1.09

All codes inside the files have been converted to v1.09, rewritten or originally written

by Artemis`Entreri a.k.a -Arsenic- . Open the files in any ASCII or text editor to see comments,

description of the codes or the dates I've made them.

These files have been made for public release purpose. I've tried to make the most basics and

common codes that players should need. I've also made a couple of crashes, cause it's always fun

to have a bunch ^_^ Most of the codes inside have been converted from previous Diablo versions.

Some of them were written by me for fun, which I'll give a short description further.

Inside this zip file, there are two dat files :

- The first one, "ArtemisV109", contains the main codes and count above 100 hacks.

- The second, "SpoofingV109", contains the spoofing level codes, which is for use on

battle net. You need to be logged on bnet in a chat room to activate them. This will

spoof the level of your current character, allowing to join different games.

Here are some of my codes and a short description of them :

- Interactive God Mode

You can toggle god mode at any time in game by pressing the 'G' key. That code when activated

protects against monsters, players and autokill. It prints in gold if it's activated or not when

you toggle it. Make sure you don't have the other God Modes hack codes activated also, or then it

will be completely useless to turn this on and desactivate the Gods.

I find it a lot more convenient when playing, since you can toggle at anytime and play god or

normal when you feel like it.

- Auto Spammer

Something funny I thought about while making this file. By pressing the F12 key in game, it will

spam the text/msg/graphic you want it to. There is a graphic by default that I've made, but you

can edit it to spam whatever you want. Just open the dat file and check the remarks I've left,

it's all explained. This code will print to the screen the string of characters you want it to,

line after line. This is done very fast, so you don't see it. You need to edit the number of lines

that you want to be printed. Also, your messages must contain all characters in hexadecimal and

each line must end with a NULL character. By the way, I suck at designing, so my default graphic

looks like shit :) Just edit it yourself if you don't like it heh.

Oh yeah for those who wonder, yes of course other players will see it!

- The F4 Crash

This code uses the same crash as The Final Countdown V1. I've made nothing new, except I changed

the error msg that the crash gives, just to distinguish both of them. The only difference anyway

is that I've coded it to be an instant crash when you press F4. That crash and The Final Countdown

can be prevented with the Res Crash Patch.

- Activate Auto Res Crash With F5

This code is to be used with the "Auto Self-Res And Crash Level If Die". I've coded this so you

can activate the crash at any time, since this code will automaticly kill you. You toggle it by

pressing F5. You can also use it without the Auto Res Crash, just to kill yourself anywhere

(even in town) and at any time (even with God). However, if you do not have any Auto Res hack and

activate this code, you'll need to turn it off through the .dat file, because it will constantly

kill you when you'll restart in town heh.

That's about the most important stuffs to describe, as for the rest, just open the dats and read

the comments I've left. By the way, it's possible that some of the codes conflict to each others,

like the telewalk V2 and Fastwalk, or the Auto Res Crash and the Bypass Stats Limit. Just try

and check by yourself. When it happens, just turn on one of them.

Greetings to everyone I know, this includes :

Baldon, §âVâGê^V^ЮøW~ÐßÐ, Braids, ][_azy, Thong, Isulder, SiKeOsEmATiC, The guys from

Dead By Dawn, The guys from ~TBD^, Doom-Gaze, Kerash, Sir_Hacksalot, Ickis, The good old

buddies from the Shadow Lords, Duke Brand, Xdrive,

And all the others I've not mentionned :)

Hope you'll enjoy the files

~ Art

Questions Or Comments? : [email protected]

Download The File

Submitted by Virtual Pancake, on May 20 2008, 04:13 AM