Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Internet Urinal

Internet Urinal

The problem with most computers (unless you have a notebook computer with a wireless Internet connection) is that they are usually hooked up somewhere besides the bathroom. And even those that can be carried along to the room with the porcelain throne, they aren’t easy to handle once you are sitting on the toilet. So what is a computer addicted person supposed to do when they are surfing the web and the call of nature sounds? Lucky for all of us computer junkies, the designers at ThinkGeek.com have come up with a solution to this problem – the Internet Urinal!

Made of hardy plastic and including a “female adapter,” this portable urine container makes it easy to never leave your desk chair again! Just think of how much more time you will have to play that RPG or download songs for iTunes.

Source(s): http://http://www.funnycoolstuff.com/page/3/

Would any of you guys consider using this device? Seems like the consumers of this product are a little "too" lazy. Image of the device is exhibited below.

post-7227-1216210216_thumb.jpg

Edited by Protoman

Lol. I just get up, walk 10 steps to the bathroom, and do my stuff. =-= I don't think there's anyone THAT lazy in existence. And even if there was, the smell, and the constant changing would discourage them.

My bathroom its no more then 7 feet away.

Edited by Bubb9

I would never be that lazy to use that.

(How did this get to world news? This definitely isn't world news . . . It's hilarious but not worthy of world news section Protoman. I think the lounge would be more appropriate.)

I would never be that lazy to use that.

(How did this get to world news? This definitely isn't world news . . . It's hilarious but not worthy of world news section Protoman. I think the lounge would be more appropriate.)

XGhozt said I could post anything i find interesting into the World News section. I consulted him and verified before making a thread on this material. Yep, I'm always ahead of my game.

Although, it does have to do with new technology that has been influenced upon the world. I guess this has some relevance to World News. Would that statement be considered valid, or are you opposed to that kind of reasoning?

Edited by Protoman

If im really drunk, ill just use a colt45 bottle, im not going to buy a product I already have in my house lol...

And for women, put a funnel in it, and BANG! Colt45 + funnel = fun for everyone.

Just wrong, also wont sell much I imagine.

It kind of defies or ridicules American culture. People with the right hand in mind wouldn't even consider purchasing this product. its just not normal.

Edited by Protoman

Yes! Let's make our society even lazier! That's definitely a healthy solution. Now all we need is fast food delivery.

Yes! Let's make our society even lazier! That's definitely a healthy solution. Now all we need is fast food delivery.

I think you might be on to something....

I get that all the time with pizza and Chinese food. It's great!

That is so sick.

lol it mite be handy if ur busy with a game and cant go to the bathroom or else youll die if u do and it has happend 2 me

lol it mite be handy if ur busy with a game and cant go to the bathroom or else youll die if u do and it has happend 2 me

lol. Could come in handy while playing Sc. Freakin people love to unpause the game on you.

Edited by Protoman