Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hey Protoman!

Well I checked my messages and for some reason I can't see what you sent me so I made this spam topic for you to post what you said.

Edited by Zar

Well I checked my messages and for some reason I can't see what you sent me so I made this spam topic for you to post what you said.

LMAO!!

I just sent you a comment before you made this thread. I had second thoughts on whether the sent message got to you; I'm guessing it didn't. lol. :P

Nope it didnt . . . :P

MmMmMm I like spam in top ramen and eggs.

So . . . protoman do you want me to do it and are there any special requests?

MmMmMm I like spam in top ramen and eggs.

So . . . protoman do you want me to do it and are there any special requests?

Well, I said if your willing to make me a sig; I wouldn't mind. My sig is getting pretty old. lol. :P

The only special request would be to have "Protoman" in the sig and avatar. If Protoman is too hard of a sig to make, I woudn't mind something relevant to the "Megaman Series". Everything else you could just work your magic. lol.

Edited by Protoman

ok!

spam in ramen? sounds like the salt content would kill you :-P

For some odd reason I still cant see your pm that you just sent me, protoman. What did it say?

For some odd reason I still cant see your pm that you just sent me, protoman. What did it say?

How do you put sig on again in user cp? Haven't had to put a sig on for a long long time.

Edited by Protoman

How do you put sig on again in user cp? Haven't had to put a sig on for a long long time.

Click on your "User CP" Then on the left hand side there is and "edit signature option" Click on that and then its just like a normal post window.

Edited by Zar

Click on your "User CP" Then on the left hand side there is and "edit signature option" Click on that and then its just like a normal post window.

Wasn't a clear upload feature for the sig. I just used photobucket to upload it. :D

Thanks for the sig, dude.

Edited by Protoman

No problem. Hey any rep in order for me!? :D