Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Whoa black betty. Lol.

Lol... I hate spam.

Check out this interesting conversation between me and someone I don't know but they appearently have me added on their contact list.

Hi my name is Amirtha

I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer ... I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if! this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.

The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on.

For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around.Have a Heart, please send this.

Please, if you are a kind person, send this on. PLEASE HIT FORWARD BUTTON NOT REPLY BUTTON.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,

My reply

You all are fucking idiots if you passed on this message.

His reply

Look Kelly , This message might be pissing you off, but you need to know it could be reality and as a human we can spare some time to do the same what we did..

The way you just send the reply to all these guys just shows you are a barbaric for whom human emotions are nothing. sorry to say that..

My reply again.

Oh, I am sorry that I don't fall ploy to some stupid chain letter. I am sorry that I am a few points above the average human IQ, and I am sorry that your little brain cannot process the fact that this is fake.

Let me ask you something Kumar, how the hell is the make a wish foundation going to contribute by us passing on this email? Guess what... They won't. They can't. There is no way for them to track the message. Oh, and sparing some time? How about this... Do it the real way... Write a check to the United way. Write a check to the Make A Wish foundation... Don't pass on an e-mail thinking that it is going to do you any good.

Oh, and for the record, do you even know what the make a wish foundation is? The Make a Wish foundation makes kids have one last wish before they die... They don't cure diseases or donate money. I happen to work for the Make a Wish foundation as a volunteer...

It's not pissing me off... What is pissing me off is this spam you send me. Oh, but I guess if you have the IQ like a dog, you wouldn't know the difference... Sorry for misunderstanding and assuming that you could seperate reality and spam.

Ugh.

Oh...

He replied.

Hey Kelly..

I know it could be fake or shit.. but it wasnot a spam and if it was it would have been received in the spam folder...

It might be fake but atleast we have respect for human emotion not like you, jerking off yourself and abusing others as a dog and shit.. May be Your IQ is higher than we do..but you must not forget that according to some theory we are the generation of apes so stop acting like one.....

Just act with some humanity.. I dont wanna offend you.. thats it...Anyway its kinda hard to make you understand...Sorry.

He probably seriosly believe it would have helped that kid, poor him.

Then again I hate chain letters, I never reply to them mind you.

Let me ask you something Kumar
Wow, lol. That's hilarious.

It might be fake but atleast we have respect for human emotion not like you, jerking off yourself and abusing others as a dog and shit.. May be Your IQ is higher than we do..but you must not forget that according to some theory we are the generation of apes so stop acting like one.....

The last response from "Amirtha" was fucking funny as hell. It made absolutely no sense whatsoever, haha. You can definitely tell they're foreign.

EDIT: What's "her" email address?

Your name is Kelly?

Not only foreign, but stupid as well. Nice.

No, my name isn't kelly...

My name is Alex Kelly, and when I send messages in gmail, they are sent as Kelly, Alex...

So I guess the guy is an idiot in that sense.

Oh...

And this is the contact information...

Arun kumar <[email protected]>

Edit: Armithu or whatever is the girl in the chain mail... I had this conversation with Kumar. They are different people.

The first thing you should do is google and give them the link: http://www.hoax-slayer.com/amy-bruce-charity-hoax.html

This absurd hoax message first began circulating way back in 1999 and is still being passed from inbox to inbox years later. The information presented in the email is a total fabrication. There is no 7-year-old Amy Bruce who is dying of both lung cancer and a brain tumour. Furthermore, the Make-A-Wish Foundation is certainly not donating money every time the email is forwarded. The Make-A-Wish Foundation would never lend its support to such a ridiculous email-based charity campaign. In fact, the organization has a page on its website debunking the Amy Bruce hoax and a long list of other similar hoaxes.

PS: bam-ba-lam

By the way... It's not bam-ba-lam...

Its SPAM-BA-SPAM

lol.

Yeah I replied with that.... Lol You gotta admit, I really talked down to him, and he knew he was defeated. :)

Edit:

I wonder if he would fall for something like this... I mean considering that he fell for whatever the girls name...

Chase Bank Online® Department Notice

You have received this email because you or someone had used your account from different locations.

For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation into this matter.

In order to safeguard your account, we require that you confirm your banking details.

To help speed up this process, please access the following link so we can complete the verification of

your Chase Online® Banking Account registration information :

http://122.255.63.141/icons/www.chase.com/...om/online/home/

Please Note:

If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48 hours, then we will assume this Chase Bank account is fraudulent and will be suspended. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your bank account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from our community.

We appreciate your support and understanding and thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Regards,

Chase Bank - Chase Online® Banking Department

I just got an idea... We all should go to that hoax site and spam him with those hoaxes on that site... lol. I wonder how many of them he will foward... :)