Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Python Suite

So some of you have been wondering why the hell I've been spamming the downloads with tons of tiny one function hacks. The reason for this is because it's a part of my second project called the Python Suite. The end goal of this suite, is to redesign the way hacks for Starcraft are able to work with each other. So far their flexibility and compatibility are plainly obvious, as each hack can be used in conjunction with each other, as well as with some of the larger multihacks currently out. Eventually, as the Python Suite gets updated, it will be incorporated into the Cobra Spoofer project. I'll release more details about this new project as I release more DLLs to go along with it.

EDIT: Project Description Update

This is the second project I started up not too long ago. It's still in it's infancy stages, but I am trying to get it to the point where it can sorta catch up to the Cobra Spoofer in developmental stages. The Python Suite is a radical new idea that most people who've heard it think it's pretty awesome. The gist of it is this: Think of the hacks that are currently out for SC right now. You have the two major ones, Oblivion and Apocalypse. Then you have the smaller ones such as KCernal, and (b-'.')b. The Python Suite is meant to revolutionize that, and go in the opposite direction. Think of having tons of features, but having them split into tiny little mini hacks that do each feature by themselves. Basically it's like taking one of the major multi-hacks and breaking them into their constituent parts. However, because of this new idea, it makes updating features in the Suite far more easier, since you won't have to update one hack many times when you change things in it, you just update one feature in the Suite. The end goal of the Python Suite is to have all the features of the major multi-hacks, while keeping compatibility issues to a minimum, letting you use the Python Suite alongside the major multi-hacks in any way you want. Flexibility is the key here, and the Python Suite is set to deliver that extra bit of awesomeness which has never been done before in any Starcraft Hack: Changeable Hotkeys. That's right, the Python Suite will be updated and upgraded to be able to handle this feature, however, it will take a while considering there are two projects being worked on right now, the Python Suite, and the Cobra Spoofer. The Python Suite will soon have an ingame GUI letting you control the other hacks in the Suite, such as toggling them off and on, or switching modes in the hacks. The hotkey features won't be implemented until later in the developmental process, however it's starting to look like you'll see this feature long before the second version of the Cobra Spoofer ever comes out.

OMG Awesome! Thank you Viper! I have been thinking about this for a while. The ability to basically "create" your own multihack.

I remember talking to you about this like 2 days ago on Msn. It's so awesome how flexible this is made D=

How many people are working on it again

Jiggie and Nano351 have consented to help, Suteki is thinking about it, and I am thinking of asking a few more people if they would like to contribute to this. ^^ I've been putting a lot of planning into these two projects, and have been for a long time now. So the end result should be pretty spectacular.

EDIT: Also a new bump was added to let people read the revised version of the Project Description :P

Jiggie and Nano351 have consented to help, Suteki is thinking about it, and I am thinking of asking a few more people if they would like to contribute to this. ^^ I've been putting a lot of planning into these two projects, and have been for a long time now. So the end result should be pretty spectacular.

EDIT: Also a new bump was added to let people read the revised version of the Project Description :)

Sounds pretty AWESOME!

Is this one also written in VB6?

Yes. ASM works with the actual CPU coding that you will see appearing in debugging tools like Olly debugger.